PS4 Pro prices

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
. Playing old games doesn’t matter but they consistently release ports and remaster on PS4,
Excuse me but why do people repeat this as if every remaster ever released is a Sony first party title? This is repeated over and over by you but this is simply untrue. There's only a handful remasters available on PS4 that were Sony 1st party titles from older PS consoles.

The rest are 3rd party games released on all consoles/PC.

You claim Sony releases all remasters when the majority of remasters are from third party devs.

God of War 3
Uncharted Collection
TLOU Remastered
Gravity Rush Remastered
Wipeout Omega Collection
Parappa the Rapper
SOTC Remaster/remake
Quantic Dream Collection(heavy rain/Beyond 2 Souls)

There's a bunch of games that hasn't released as remasters yet such as:

Infamous 1~3
Sly Cooper
Killzone
Heavenly Sword
GT Games
Resistance
PS All Stars Battle Royale
Ratchet and Clank

and b4 something something Xbox, Xbox has nowhere near the same amount of exclusives as Sony does and even then they released Gears and Halo(a few times too.)

I could name like 30 games that are not Sony exclusive but then this destroys your argument. Y'all love repeating lies.

Absolute unscrupulous behavior :scust: and yes I want the smoke,all of it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you the stan lmao, the ps4 pro is sold out according to this thread people buying them for 500 the demand is far greater than any xbox model

They didn't include the blu ray player because it would make the system cost more the base ps4 was 400, the pro came out at that same price and kocked the old one down to 300 so more people could afford it

Everybody streams now, nobody uses disc lmao, some movies only have 4k digital release and no bluray lmao, lmao at using disc in 2018, you probably be at redbox and shyt looking flabby and sick renting movies lmao

if it didn't hurt them this gen why would he hurt them next gen, lmao at backwards compatiability, playing old ass games is not priority that's why xbox lost

there will be no next gen for microsoft its over, they should've never came out with the x box one x
Bruh, since everyone streams.. Where are you streaming 4k movies from, and how much does that cost?

Streaming requires online, Sony gamers are opposed to that shyt, get the fukk up outta this thread slim :camby:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sony is where ______ is MANDATORY and that word rhymes with crying.
It's true here tho, unless we talking straight to Netflix movies? The 4k streaming of new movies is happening where and how much does that cost?

Honest question, I don't know the answer :francis:
My girl had a free Redbox rental and I looked at her like :usure: cuz I can have any Redbox movie streaming before you get to the front door :ld:

Tru Story

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, since everyone streams.. Where are you streaming 4k movies from, and how much does that cost?

Streaming requires online, Sony gamers are opposed to that shyt, get the fukk up outta this thread slim :camby:

lmao every 4k hdr tv is a smart tv nowawdays, netflix has 4k hdr content, amazon movie app, and countless other apps,

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ps4 Pro ain't really worth it if you had to choose. I was able to get it cause that was my actual first ps4 purchase....but for people who already got a ps4 there isn't much incentive to upgrade.

Xbox One to X you could be making jumps from 900p already to 4K so it makes sense....but with PS4 already having native 1080pmost of the time, most games jumping up to 1600-1800p ain't that much of a leap worth 400 bucks. Checkerboarding looks good but only a few studious actually utilizing the technique.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
lmao every 4k hdr tv is a smart tv nowawdays, netflix has 4k hdr content, amazon movie app, and countless other apps,
If I wanted to watch say, black kkklansman? That's not on Netflix, ain't on Hulu. Do you wait till it hits Netflix or what do you do?
Ps4 Pro ain't really worth it if you had to choose. I was able to get it cause that was my actual first ps4 purchase....but for people who already got a ps4 there isn't much incentive to upgrade.

Xbox One to X you could be making jumps from 900p already to 4K so it makes sense....but with PS4 already having native 1080pmost of the time, most games jumping up to 1600-1800p ain't that much of a leap worth 400 bucks. Checkerboarding looks good but only a few studious actually utilizing the technique.
Bruh, they acted as if the Xbox one and ps4 were light years apart. So then, the PS4pro is equally light years apart and only $400 too :whew:

Now that X? We talking undiscovered galaxies because this tech comes from outside the universe. The PS4pro is a multiverse created to power the online vehicles in Forza horizon :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If I wanted to watch say, black kkklansman? That's not on Netflix, ain't on Hulu. Do you wait till it hits Netflix or what do you do?
You wait 3 years until it gets offered on XBOX LIVE movies with gold and then brag about not being an idiotic sheep that buys things when they release. :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You wait 3 years until it gets offered on XBOX LIVE movies with gold and then brag about not being an idiotic sheep that buys things when they release. :win:
Xbox live gets moves often before everywhere else tho :gucci: and yes, only an idiotic sheep would keep buying something overpriced at release. We talk about patches, we talk about DLC.

Tell me oh wise one, why couldn't nba2k19 be DLC to 2k18? Did they change the engine up or something? Like, really think.....

But hey, you was thrilled for Destiny 2 and happy a 2nd time when it was made free last month. Did the community pickup? Are y'all running coli raids or was that just a sheep's dream :umad: