PS4 Pro prices

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
you can watch 4k movies on the pro, its just digital, the disc medium is obsolete so they didn't include the player, lmao sony invented the damn blue ray players they knwo what they are doing which is why they sold so many systems
You really believe that’s why Sony didn’t include a 4K player in there “premium” console? :mjlol:
Take off your Stan glasses Stanley. Sony didn’t include a 4K blu Ray player for the same reason they have been selling you the same games over and over instead of making the console backwards compatible. It’s arrogance, greed, and complacency; the type of behavior that will put them in second place to the Xbox next gen if they don’t wake up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really believe that’s why Sony didn’t include a 4K player in there “premium” console? :mjlol:
Take off your Stan glasses Stanley. Sony didn’t include a 4K blu Ray player for the same reason they have been selling you the same games over and over instead of making the console backwards compatible. It’s arrogance, greed, and complacency; the type of behavior that will put them in second place to the Xbox next gen if they don’t wake up.

you the stan lmao, the ps4 pro is sold out according to this thread people buying them for 500 the demand is far greater than any xbox model

They didn't include the blu ray player because it would make the system cost more the base ps4 was 400, the pro came out at that same price and kocked the old one down to 300 so more people could afford it

Everybody streams now, nobody uses disc lmao, some movies only have 4k digital release and no bluray lmao, lmao at using disc in 2018, you probably be at redbox and shyt looking flabby and sick renting movies lmao

if it didn't hurt them this gen why would he hurt them next gen, lmao at backwards compatiability, playing old ass games is not priority that's why xbox lost

there will be no next gen for microsoft its over, they should've never came out with the x box one x

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
you the stan lmao, the ps4 pro is sold out according to this thread people buying them for 500 the demand is far greater than any xbox model

They didn't include the blu ray player because it would make the system cost more the base ps4 was 400, the pro came out at that same price and kocked the old one down to 300 so more people could afford it

Everybody streams now, nobody uses disc lmao, some movies only have 4k digital release and no bluray lmao, lmao at using disc in 2018, you probably be at redbox and shyt looking flabby and sick renting movies lmao

if it didn't hurt them this gen why would he hurt them next gen, lmao at backwards compatiability, playing old ass games is not priority that's why xbox lost

there will be no next gen for microsoft its over, they should've never came out with the x box one x
All Stan talk. Playing old games doesn’t matter but they consistently release ports and remaster on PS4, and Sony spent $380 million on a streaming platform designed to bring you old games.
4K on disc is better than 4K streaming. I didn’t invest this much money in a 4K tv with 7.1 surround sound to go cheap on quality with the actual content. I care about an uninterrupted experience at the highest quality.
I own every console and prefer Sony, but at least I have the self respect to call Sony out on their bull instead spinning nonsense to convince myself I made the right choice to people online I will never meet. :yeshrug:
You Sony stans are the scum of the earth:hhh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I complained about this too in the beginning

But then realized that 100% of the movies and TV shows I watch are digital streams

Putting a disc in to watch a movie in 2018 feels just as archaic as popping in a CD to listen to music
Except a cd has way less data and the content is consumed differently...but to each his own.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well Let me grab the digital copies of them disc u be buying then breh

Let others benefits from your flabby n sickness. It's the humanitarian way
Nah I was actually talking about that today. I have a bunch of codes I need to redeem. I’m not oblivious to the fact that we are going towards an all digital age; as a life long Sony fan I can’t stand how anti consumer some of their actions have been since mid ps3’s life cycle.