Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
:wow: U a simp breh :wow: u broke my heart
xbox 1 looking like Dreamcast Sr. out here, roll w/ the winners :wow:
don't listen to these broke boys :russ:

all the same nikkas from the 360 are gaming gloriously on Xwon..... you gonna be on a system with no games to play and no reason to have on basically
All i play is COD anyway (probably gonna switch to Battlefield) I'm not a gamer like that. :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
don't listen to these broke boys :russ:

all the same nikkas from the 360 are gaming gloriously on Xwon..... you gonna be on a system with no games to play and no reason to have on basically

@Brooklynzson there's PLENTY of converted Xbox 360 cats. You a winner, not a loser. Join the winning side. Plenty of Xbots have changed allegiances. Don't be a struggle gamer.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
xbox 1 looking like Dreamcast Sr. out here, roll w/ the winners :wow:

All i play is COD anyway (probably gonna switch to Battlefield) I'm not a gamer like that. :manny:

then I guess it comes down what community do you prefer the Xbox fam or Playstanleys

word to the wise these nikkas just got party chat I don't even think they know how to use it yet :russ:

if you already got established friends and peeps on xbox no reason to switch, downgrade in all aspects

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
@Brooklynzson there's PLENTY of converted Xbox 360 cats. You a winner, not a loser. Join the winning side. Plenty of Xbots have changed allegiances. Don't be a struggle gamer.
:wow:
then I guess it comes down what community do you prefer the Xbox fam or Playstanleys

word to the wise these nikkas just got party chat I don't even think they know how to use it yet :russ:
Thats the only reason why I'm on the fence about leaving xbox, all my nikkas in ny got the xb1:to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of my boys went and got the ps4 though, i used to be on cod & gta w/ him the most :snoop:
You already know what to do. :obama:
Look at it like this, COD/GTA WILL be on PS4. You WILL get the best console version of these games. You WILL have earth shattering exclusives. Just imagine when E3 comes around.. :wow:

My PSN name is Coolbgdog. add me because it's imperative. :win: