PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Watch this...

nikka still think folks give a fukk about HALO

:mjlol:
After I show him it was a best seller on steam this year he goes...
LMAO. You using a game so broken at launch they had to push it to pc to recoup because they didn’t give enough of a fukk to have it ready for their console to talk to me about another game they fukked up so bad they delayed it from the launch of their new one.

enjoy your 343i bullshyt. Atleast the superior studio will give you the game “free” on game pass. :lolbron:
So folks do or don't care about Halo everything in 2020? We know the answer and we know :umad:
giphy.gif
Like you he knows nothing about what he's speaking on, and he lied about everything else. Hellblade will be full 4k and will be 30 or 60fps but that's up to the developers. Nothing finalized other than it'll be full 4k :umad:

Halo will look and play fantastic which is all that matters, there is no killzone for you to lie to yourself about enjoying, you'll just have to be a fan of Ratchet and clank and demon souls. I know how much you loved bloodborne (you don't) :yawn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Watch this...

So folks do or don't care about Halo everything in 2020? We know the answer and we know :umad:

Like you he knows nothing about what he's speaking on, and he lied about everything else. Hellblade will be full 4k and will be 30 or 60fps but that's up to the developers. Nothing finalized other than it'll be full 4k :umad:

Halo will look and play fantastic which is all that matters, there is no killzone for you to lie to yourself about enjoying, you'll just have to be a fan of Ratchet and clank and demon souls. I know how much you loved bloodborne (you don't) :yawn:

065.gif

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Watch this...

So folks do or don't care about Halo everything in 2020? We know the answer and we know
:umad:

Looking at the stats that was in March, and isn't anywhere I can see in the top active or selling AS OF TODAY.

Also that doesn't negate the fact that you are on a studios dikk who has failed to live up to even the worst entry in Bungies catalogue and completely botched their launch title that looked shyt on a fukking PC, god only knows what concessions they made to get it to be as ugly on the SX.

This nikka really arguing and cape'n for mediocrity. lol Couldn't even throw a hell blade or whatever to the conversation just lips locked on 343 cock ready for the mid.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
my thoughts are best sellers deserve more than 5 hours of gameplay in a 7 year period.:yeshrug:
UXtbZW4.jpg
You're the guy who is brand new and in heaven, I played those games when they launched and put work in :stop: I never claimed to be into Halo that much to be playing MCC like that but I really enjoyed Halo 5's multiplayer. Check my stats on the Halo games individually and you'll see much better play times if you wanna be accurate :ufdup:
And I see you been digging for dirt lately so keep it one hundo or you're Fox news