Ps4/Courtdog claimed the ps5 is comparable to the series S and they both right

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I won't even shyt on the PS5 gang (despite how deserved it may be). It's a day 1 launch title, so I give them some slack. Now, if this is the case 6 months to a year in, y'all nikkas lost.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I won't even shyt on the PS5 gang (despite how deserved it may be). It's a day 1 launch title, so I give them some slack. Now, if this is the case 6 months to a year in, y'all nikkas lost.

Nah dog.

I don't want 4k60 if it looks buns. I'd GLADLY take 1440p60 and 4k30 locked options.

This was going to be an XSX launch title (this exact image below was put on Xbox website as promo by the way) until the blowback over how :francis: it looked. People don't want 4k60 if it's going to look :francis:
Q0Pw81F.png

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah dog.

I don't want 4k60 if it looks buns. I'd GLADLY take 1440p60 and 4k30 locked options.

This was going to be an XSX launch title (this exact image below was put on Xbox website as promo by the way) until the blowback over how :francis: it looked. People don't want 4k60 if it's going to look :francis:
Q0Pw81F.png
So, now we're pretending we weren't looking at 4K60FPS to be the standard this gen?

Also, Halo is cross gen:hhh:. This is built from the ground up to utilize the PS5 to max capacity, right?:sas1:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
So, now we're pretending we weren't looking at 4K60FPS to be the standard this gen?

Also, Halo is cross gen:hhh:. This is built from the ground up to utilize the PS5 to max capacity, right?:sas1:

Still looks like shyt for "THE MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE EVER"

Like you spent all this money for Bethesda but couldn't make sure your flagship was crisp and ready, gimped console be damned.

Last of Us II shyts all over this shyt and it runs on an OG PS4 looking good. There is no excuse.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

you can't tout 12TF, most powerful console ever and put that out there dog. That's why it got clowned. And it was gonna launch lookin like that until the blowback.

current gen it was supposed to be 1080p60 standard and we saw how that went. :francis:

I wanted 4k60 but most PCs can barely do that right now with a more expensive setup, so the games that can and will hit that are the usual joints (sports, side scrollers, etc.). I'm not holding my breath on most AAA games to do the same. If they do, cool, but they prob won't. And if you need to dumb down your shyt to where it's not impressive to hit 4k60, I'd rather you not. 1440p60 seems like the sweet spot on graphics/framerates for AAA games. I'd take that in a heartbeat :yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Still looks like shyt for "THE MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE EVER"

Like you spent all this money for Bethesda but couldn't make sure your flagship was crisp and ready, gimped console be damned.

Last of Us II shyts all over this shyt and it runs on an OG PS4 looking good. There is no excuse.

you can't tout 12TF, most powerful console ever and put that out there dog. That's why it got clowned. And it was gonna launch lookin like that until the blowback.

current gen it was supposed to be 1080p60 standard and we saw how that went. :francis:

I wanted 4k60 but most PCs can barely do that right now with a more expensive setup, so the games that can and will hit that are the usual joints (sports, side scrollers, etc.). I'm not holding my breath on most AAA games to do the same. If they do, cool, but they prob won't. And if you need to dumb down your shyt to where it's not impressive to hit 4k60, I'd rather you not. 1440p60 seems like the sweet spot on graphics/framerates for AAA games. I'd take that in a heartbeat :yeshrug:

Deflections for days. You should go into politics:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!