Ps4/Courtdog claimed the ps5 is comparable to the series S and they both right

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Deflections for days. You should go into politics:mjlol:

I ain't deflect shyt lol. It's just funny how the goalpost shifts depending on the narrative needed.

"You're game doesn't run at these specs"

Your game looks like shyt

"But it'll run at them spces though, quit deflecting"

Uh ok. I'll just play the games with good graphics and you play your 4k 120 fps uglass games.
:smugbiden:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah dog.

I don't want 4k60 if it looks buns. I'd GLADLY take 1440p60 and 4k30 locked options.

This was going to be an XSX launch title (this exact image below was put on Xbox website as promo by the way) until the blowback over how :francis: it looked. People don't want 4k60 if it's going to look :francis:
Q0Pw81F.png
You never really played Halo, and if you played infinite you'd appreciate how good it looks in action. When you see it for yourself in action is when you'll understand. If screen shots told the real deal Driveclub would be the best racer ever :sitdown:
Still looks like shyt for "THE MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE EVER"

Like you spent all this money for Bethesda but couldn't make sure your flagship was crisp and ready, gimped console be damned.

Last of Us II shyts all over this shyt and it runs on an OG PS4 looking good. There is no excuse.
The last of us is deemed not that great of a game by tons of gamers. Halo infinite will be a title for this generation. Now if graphics is what you care about i can assure you Xbox will have much better looking titles across the board so what are you guys even talking about?
you can't tout 12TF, most powerful console ever and put that out there dog. That's why it got clowned. And it was gonna launch lookin like that until the blowback.

current gen it was supposed to be 1080p60 standard and we saw how that went. :francis:

I wanted 4k60 but most PCs can barely do that right now with a more expensive setup, so the games that can and will hit that are the usual joints (sports, side scrollers, etc.). I'm not holding my breath on most AAA games to do the same. If they do, cool, but they prob won't. And if you need to dumb down your shyt to where it's not impressive to hit 4k60, I'd rather you not. 1440p60 seems like the sweet spot on graphics/framerates for AAA games. I'd take that in a heartbeat :yeshrug:
Translation: The ps5 clearly struggles to do 4k/60 just like dusk golem said and you then lied to whoever would listen about him being proven false :laff:

A fanboy put up a tweet that didn't prove shyt, you ran with themat narrative but now since it's true it's weaker you're using the PC gamer stance from before the deep dives :mindblown:

Series X showcased not only 4k/60 but 4k/120.
4k/60 native for valhalla on Xbox, dynamic 4k on Sony. Digital foundry gonna have a field day on this subject sooner than you want. I got you on tape from 7yrs ago talking resolution shyt when it was 900 vs 1080p. Just prepare for that same energy cuz it's coming :blessed:

Foot on neck season is nye :takedat:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You never really played Halo, and if you played infinite you'd appreciate how good it looks in action. When you see it for yourself in action is when you'll understand. If screen shots told the real deal Driveclub would be the best racer ever :sitdown:

The last of us is deemed not that great of a game by tons of gamers. Halo infinite will be a title for this generation. Now if graphics is what you care about i can assure you Xbox will have much better looking titles across the board so what are you guys even talking about?

Translation: The ps5 clearly struggles to do 4k/60 just like dusk golem said and you then lied to whoever would listen about him being proven false :laff:

A fanboy put up a tweet that didn't prove shyt, you ran with themat narrative but now since it's true it's weaker you're using the PC gamer stance from before the deep dives :mindblown:

4k/60 native for valhalla on Xbox, dynamic 4k on Sony. Digital foundry gonna have a field day on this subject sooner than you want. I got you on tape from 7yrs ago talking resolution shyt when it was 900 vs 1080p. Just prepare for that same energy cuz it's coming :blessed:

065.gif

Jchr is

Banned
Daps

nikka still think folks give a fukk about HALO

:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So, now we're pretending we weren't looking at 4K60FPS to be the standard this gen?

Also, Halo is cross gen:hhh:. This is built from the ground up to utilize the PS5 to max capacity, right?:sas1:
You are kind of undermining your own argument here, man. Being cross-gen, they should have been able to crank up the visuals on top of offering native 4k and 60fps. Instead, they showed off that unimpressive demo, which means there's a ceiling where visual fidelity is concerned at that resolution and framerate.

The most impressive thing MS showed off so far is the HB2 demo, and that was ~30fps and at a resolution far below native 4k.

Last edited:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Show me a series x game that looks as good as demon souls running on a series x at 4k60

shyt they can barely show you anything better than
You right, and you make some really good points but I'm wondering if you have anything to say about this Mr President...

Halo: MCC is now the best-selling game on Steam | TechRadar

Your thoughts :sas2:

LMAO. You using a game so broken at launch they had to push it to pc to recoup because they didn’t give enough of a fukk to have it ready for their console to talk to me about another game they fukked up so bad they delayed it from the launch of their new one.

enjoy your 343i bullshyt. Atleast the superior studio will give you the game “free” on game pass. :lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You are kind of undermining your own argument here, man. Being cross-gen, they should have been able to crank up the visuals on top of offering native 4k and 60fps. Instead, they showed off that unimpressive demo, which means there's a ceiling where visual fidelity is concerned at that resolution and framerate.

The most impressive thing MS showed off so far is the HB2 demo, and that was ~30fps and at a resolution far below native 4k.
giphy.gif