PS4 becomes the 4th best selling console of all time.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i'm talking about launch titles only.
compared to what nintendo (64) and sega (dreamcast) had done with their previous launches, hell fukking yes, ps2's launch titles sucked.
had to wait almost a year to get a quality game on that system. it had a lot of good games in that first year,but not any great games until gt3 (if i remember correctly)
it only had ssx and maybe timesplitters (if you're into fps) at launch
the promise of gt3 and metal gear solid 2, along with the playstation name and the dvd capabilities, initially sold that system.
quality games eventually came though.

what did the 64 launch with of worth outside of mario 64?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Shoulda got Sony to fix it. They fixed mine for free. Minus shipping.
Sony refused to acknowledge publicly there was a problem at all for YEARS and had to lose lawsuits worldwide before they did what you're talking about. And buying warranties for gaming systems was unheard of and unnecessary because cart based systems didn't breakdown like disc based ones do. Disc read error ushered in the idea of paying for warranties. Thanks Sony, you truly are innovators in the pimpin game :wow:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
The only reason Microsoft haven’t done a sega is because of their unlimited money. Any other games company selling like they are would’ve left the console business

My Brother in Law an IT dude. Huge MS stan. Swore MS was gonna take over the console industry when the OG Xbox came out, cause MS throws bags of cash around.
Since then they came out with the Zune, Windows Mobile and backed HD DVD.
You hate to see it :francis:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo Switch came out 3.5 years AFTER THE PS4.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
My Brother in Law an IT dude. Huge MS stan. Swore MS was gonna take over the console industry when the OG Xbox came out, cause MS throws bags of cash around.
Since then they came out with the Zune, Windows Mobile and backed HD DVD.
You hate to see it :francis:

i would have bought a zune if they were cheaper. design wise i think they looked better than the ipods. at least before the hd version

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
thats all the xbox 360 sold even with the inflated RROD numbers :picard:

Oh well going forward Microsoft going to be throwing them pc numbers in their with the xbox :mjgrin:
Unlike Sony Microsoft but up a Billy so we could repair our consoles for free, Sony has inflated numbers with disc read error, then they did it again by combining ps2 and ps3 sales as ps3 sales. Probably lying about the ps4 numbers. You can't keep lying then give them the benefit of the doubt :stop: Sony aka trump is not to be trusted.

Now if y'all wanna talk numbers, how much that xbox cloud gonna cost you when playstation joins xbox live :dame: