PS4 becomes the 4th best selling console of all time.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wow so Sony and Nintendo for the win
Microsoft makes more each quarter than both those companies combined but that's if we talking war statistics instead of skirmishes :hula:
PS2 really the GOAT of this gaming shyt. I been owning consoles since NES and it was legit the first console I seen in everyone’s house at one point or another.
:stop: not only did everybody have a Nintendo, once 16bit came if you got a genesis your mom would still say "cut off that Nintendo"

shyt, saying "cut off that Sega" is like a brand new phrase i never heard before :ohhh:
It's funny looking back before this generation started, a lot of people were saying this would be the last generation of consoles.
The cloud is ready to do such things (stadia says hi) but gamers shook, didn't want to be always online while simultaneously being always online. This is the last gen for consoles, cloud is real...
He ducking this thread :russ:
Watch AND learn...
The ps3 having a dvd player and playing your old ps1 games

Plus metal gear solid 2 coming out that year it launched was the perfect storm
The ps2 introduced dvd to the masses and Sony forced you to pay 600 for first access to bluray with the ps3. Make no mistake those non gaming innovations had everything to do with the success of those systems which is ironic this gen when the xbox outdoes playstation in all those categories and you guys reply "we just want you to focus on games :wrist: but not bc, that's stupid until next gen"

Sony stans :facepalm:
I wonder if any console will break the 200 million barrier
Every gen more and more gamers/ people in general on this planet. And China still didn't get these consoles until this gen so yes it'll happen... well, via the cloud it will.
But I was told 360 sold more:patrice:
Well that's because it did :handshake:
Some people like lying to themselves :yeshrug:
Dion dion is one of those people :sitdown:
I've recently posted link after link to remind him and there others but the denial continues. But let's look at how long they been playing this game

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/worldwide-playstation-3-sales-reach-80-million.161740/

7yrs ago :wow:
Nobody takes Corndog seriously... Even his own squad
7yrs :wow:
MS stopped reporting their XB1 console sales numbers in 2015. :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft makes more each quarter than both those companies combined but that's if we talking war statistics instead of skirmishes :hula:

:stop: not only did everybody have a Nintendo, once 16bit came if you got a genesis your mom would still say "cut off that Nintendo"

shyt, saying "cut off that Sega" is like a brand new phrase i never heard before :ohhh:

The cloud is ready to do such things (stadia says hi) but gamers shook, didn't want to be always online while simultaneously being always online. This is the last gen for consoles, cloud is real...

Watch AND learn...

The ps2 introduced dvd to the masses and Sony forced you to pay 600 for first access to bluray with the ps3. Make no mistake those non gaming innovations had everything to do with the success of those systems which is ironic this gen when the xbox outdoes playstation in all those categories and you guys reply "we just want you to focus on games :wrist: but not bc, that's stupid until next gen"

Sony stans :facepalm:

Every gen more and more gamers/ people in general on this planet. And China still didn't get these consoles until this gen so yes it'll happen... well, via the cloud it will.

Well that's because it did :handshake:

Dion dion is one of those people :sitdown:
I've recently posted link after link to remind him and there others but the denial continues. But let's look at how long they been playing this game

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/worldwide-playstation-3-sales-reach-80-million.161740/

7yrs ago :wow:

:mjlol: