PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
You're trying to have a conversation based on your own selfish views.
I'm talking about what these consoles have to offer the general population.
I'm 100% capable in seeing the value in something even if I personally have no use for it.

No. You are trying to debate with me that the Xbox one is better because of BC, which I've never refuted.

As I have said repeatedly, my only point of disagreement was your assertion about exclusives.

Even with BC, EA access and Early Access, The Xbox one is not the console I wanted the PS4 to be. That was the basic premise of your thread and crux of my disagreement hinges on Exclusive Content. No ifs, buts or maybes.

You cannot admonish me for looking from my own selfish interest, when you are trying to argue you know my own desires and priorities better than me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm a Sony stan and I'll admit as of now Microsoft is doing better for gamers than Sony is. Sony is becoming arrogant again

However PS4 has the better games, there isn't one Xbox exclusive that even warrants a google search.

PC makes Xbox mostly redundant anyways.

PS4+PC+Switch is all you need this gen.

Microsoft did good but it's too late for this gen, imo

Next gen, it seems Sony will fukk up and Microsoft will be for the gamers. I would jump ship next gen but Sony will (as always) have the better games.
I understand this 100% and feel similar.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No. You are trying to debate with me that the Xbox one is better because of BC, which I've never refuted.

As I have said repeatedly, my only point of disagreement was your assertion about exclusives.

Even with BC, EA access and Early Access, The Xbox one is not the console I wanted the PS4 to be. That was the basic premise of your thread and crux of my disagreement hinges on Exclusive Content. No ifs, buts or maybes.

You cannot admonish me for looking from my own selfish interest, when you are trying to argue you know my own desires and priorities better than me.
The features of the XB1 today, are much better than the features on PS4.
I'm not trying to convince anyone of this. This is merely a fact, that can't even be logically argued.
Instead of redefining the purpose, or what you perceive the purpose of the OP to be, just say you agree if you agree then.
What's the point in going in circles arguing points that weren't made.
This is a conversation about features that can't be disputed, and an understanding that whether or not a game is good is subjective.
It's really not as controversial as the stans have made it out to be.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
OP's point about Sony's "past peripherals" is faulty if you really do your research.

How is a new platform like VR gaming comparable to a frigging waggle controller? Furthermore, the "waggle" controller and the PS Eye has been repurposed from the PS3 era FOR VR so if anything, the past peripherals are STILL SUPPORTED :dead:

The ONLY thing really worth arguing about "failed" from Sony would be the Vita. Any other point is conjecture straight up.

The PS Move and Eye arent' dead, millions bought them for the PS4 launch(eye) and the moves/eye for the VR.

Sony has had cross play since PS3 days with PC. Sony now ain't do cross play with Xbox 1 and suddenly X1 is the one that's been supporting it? Propaganda pushers u are :hhh:
So Sony hasn't been blocking cross platform play? :stopitslime:
Revisionist history strikes again.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
:snoop:How much more simple to I have to put it?
Sony stans praised PS4 for having better graphics
Sony stans praised PS4 for having better performance
Sony stans praised Sony for have Backwards Compatibility on PS2 and PS3.
Sony stans praised Sony for have a Blu Ray drive in PS3. They even used it as a justification for the $600 launch price

NONE. LITERALLY NONE of these features matter to Sony stans anymore, and they all claim it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact that Sony decided to strip all of these features from their FLAGSHIP console or has simply fallen behind.

THAT is the point of the OP. These issues/features don't matter to Sony stans anymore because they have to rationalize their purchases and brand loyalty.
What I'm saying is, the REAL argument/debate is in the actual quality of games, which at the end of the day, is 100% subjective.

How none of you can grasp this is beyond my comprehension.

So? First of all your caricature of a "Sony stan" doesn't exist. If you see such contradictions, it's because different people have different priorities in what they want from a game console.

I am not speaking for you, or anyone else in this forum but myself.

Nothing you have just pointed out was the reason I game on PS4, or PS3 before it.

I have gamed mostly on Sony consoles for two reasons. The controller feels better for fighters and most Japanese action and fighting games are on it. I have bought Xboxes, game cubes, Wiis and Wiius for the same type of games.

I follow the content. The features are hit and miss. I don't turn my Xbox on for BC. I turn it on for killer instinct.

As for not arguing that the features of the Xbox one are superior, I have not in the first place.

Your problem is you can't distinguish "I don't agree with this part of your argument", from "I don't agree with your argument". That's on you, not me. It's really not that serious.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Sony hasn't been blocking cross platform play? :stopitslime:
Revisionist history strikes again.
Please tell me the number of cross platform games available on PS3/4 and then tell me the numbers available on X360/X1 and then try and repeat what you just did with a straight face.
As of right now, there's 20 X1 games that support cross play
There's over 50 for PS4 that support cross play.
There's sligthly less for PS3.

How can Sony had been blocking cross play when they've been doing cross play since PS3 gen? You let MSFT come in late to the game talking about "We tried to open up cross play with them.." when they in 2nd place and now it's revisionist history making it seem like they've been open to it for the longest.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So? First of all your caracture of a "Sony stan" doesn't exist. If you see such contradictions, it's because different people have different priorities in what they want from a game console.

I am not speaking you, or anyone else in this forum but myself.

Nothing you have just pointed out was the reason I game on PS4, or PS3 before it.

I have gamed mostly on Sony consoles for two reasons. The controller feels better for fighters and most Japanese action and fighting games are on it. I have bought Xboxes, game cubes, Wiis and Wiius for the same type of games.

I follow the content. The features are hit and miss. I don't turn my Xbox on for BC. I turn it on for killer instinct.
That's cool. But when I say Sony stans, I'm talking general. That much should have been obvious.
You may have lurked the Arcadium, but I've been one of the most active members on here.
I've seen how the stans have praised the points I've mentioned multiple times, and have turned their backs now that those advantages have ceased to exist on PS4.
This was something I warned this forum about several times through out the years when they were counting individual frame differences between multiplats and arguing about what console had the better in game puddles of water.
I've said countless times in and out of this thread, the point of gaming is the GAMES. What each person likes is going to effect which console they deem as "better" in their eyes.
If you like the Sony games, and don't value the games on XBOX or the XBOX hardware, cool. That's 100% logical and I'm with that.
What doesn't make sense, is for ANYONE, to brag about specific advantages of a consoles for YEARS, and as soon as those advantages disappear, they pretend they never cared.
THAT is the BS I'm calling out here.
If console stans wanted to have a pissing match about graphics, they should stop being broke, and build a top tier gaming PC.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Please tell me the number of cross platform games available on PS3/4 and then tell me the numbers available on X360/X1 and then try and repeat what you just did with a straight face.
As of right now, there's 20 X1 games that support cross play
There's over 50 for PS4 that support cross play.
There's sligthly less for PS3.

How can Sony had been blocking cross play when they've been doing cross play since PS3 gen? You let MSFT come in late to the game talking about "We tried to open up cross play with them.." when they in 2nd place and now it's revisionist history making it seem like they've been open to it for the longest.
:scust:Now who's trolling.
#FakeNews like crazy in your post.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The features of the XB1 today, are much better than the features on PS4.
I'm not trying to convince anyone of this. This is merely a fact, that can't even be logically argued.
Instead of redefining the purpose, or what you perceive the purpose of the OP to be, just say you agree if you agree then.
What's the point in going in circles arguing points that weren't made.
This is a conversation about features that can't be disputed, and an understanding that whether or not a game is good is subjective.
It's really not as controversial as the stans have made it out to be.
It's merely a fact? :dead:

Ok so the features that PS4 has that Xbox 1 doesn't like VR support, Shareplay, button reconfiguration at a system level, headphone port on the PS4 controller, remote play on PC/Phone/Vita, communities on PSN etc don't exist right?

Some BC compatibility and a 4K BR player on a updated model are the reasons the features are objectively better. :dead:

How you present an argument and completely leave out almost everything to make it appear lopsided?

Lemme guess those feature don't count because reasons.

Jesus you can't make this shyt up :skip:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's merely a fact? :dead:

Ok so the features that PS4 has that Xbox 1 doesn't like VR support, Shareplay, button reconfiguration at a system level, headphone port on the PS4 controller, remote play on PC/Phone/Vita, communities on PSN etc don't exist right?

Some BC compatibility and a 4K BR player on a updated model are the reasons the features are objectively better. :dead: Jesus you can't make this shyt up
XBOX will support VR...eventually.
Shareplay is nice, but it's not like XB1 doesn't have it's own streaming and screen shot options.
XB1 controllers have headphone ports genius. They also have triggers that rumble independently.
XB1 has remote play across windows 10.
XB1 has communities. It's actually a better layout than the PSN communities.
*Sidenote: The mention of communities reminded me of the XB1 UI which I absolutely hate with a passion.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
at.
What doesn't make sense, is for ANYONE, to brag about specific advantages of a consoles for YEARS, and as soon as those advantages disappear, they pretend they never cared.
THAT is the BS I'm calling out here.

I'll happily concede that. I won't lie and say the XB1X hasnt seemed tempting and I think it's stupid for any gamer of any perusasion to argue otherwise, especially if their grounds for buying the PS4 were simply power and features.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
XBOX will support VR...eventually.
No the fukk it won't. Xbox 1 won't. Xbox 1 X will eventually.

Shareplay is nice, but it's not like XB1 doesn't have it's own streaming and screen shot options.

Shareplay is not the same as streaming/screen shots. WTF are you talking about? How does playing someone else's games remotely compare with a stream/screenshot? :wtf:

XB1 controllers have headphone ports genius. They also have triggers that rumble independently.
That shyt just got it. It didn't have it at launch so you had to literally wait until about 2 years(june 2015). I guess I can say PSVR has HDR support because a revised model is out right? :snoop:

XB1 has remote play across windows 10.
PS4 has remote play on PC(Windows 7/10) and phones or the Vita... Really? How is it better now?

XB1 has communities. It's actually a better layout than the PSN communities.
ok
*Sidenote: The mention of communities reminded me of the XB1 UI which I absolutely hate with a passion.
:aicmon:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody cares 4 years down the line when the gen is damn near almost over and a new updated model finally has better horsepower. Come on dog like stop playing dumb. :stopitslime:
PS4>Xbox 1 hardware wise.
Xbox 1 X>PS4 Pro hardware wise.

The two can exist and the earlier arguments still hold true. The PS4P/X1X aren't necessities.

I guess when a PS5 launches and if it's more powerful the same Xbots you commending will then pretend they don't care about that anymore huh?