@PS4 At It Again “PlayStation 4 Worst Console To Sell Well”

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
80% of your list is arcade ports which is what every dreamcast fanboy brings up. That's what dreamcast is known for.

You think of any system besides dreamcast and u think of the games that define that system. The Marios/Zeldas/Halos/Gears/God Of Wars/Ratchets etc.

You think of dreamcast u think of marvel vs capcom 2 power stone and Soul Caliber :dead:

Not to mention all of those arcade ports have better versions on later systems now besides power stone. So whats the reason to even go back to a dreamcast? I can still go back to my ps2 and enjoy some gems. Still go back to my gamecube and enjoy some gems. You go back to dreamcast for what? Hell even Sonic Adventure 2 has a better version on the cube.

BUT to answer your question

Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
Brawl
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword
Metroid Prime 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Mario Kart Wii
Donkey Kong Returns
Super Paper Mario
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 4(best version is on the wii)
No More Heroes 1 and 2
Mad World
Dead Space Extraction
Rayman Origins
Okami
Monster Hunter Tri

Thats not even counting the niche games like
The Last Story
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Trauma Team

You really gonna say arcade ports sprinkled with Sonic Shenmue and Skies of arcadia are a better lineup that that???

And again. I don't think it's fair to compare systems that had a full shelf life to one that died. But the thing is YALL FANBOYS are the ones that start this debate. Like how is it even possible to compare a system that died in less then 3 years to other systems?
Did you even have a Dreamcast :dame:
Nobodies thinks the 3 Games you named when thinking Dreamcast, why go so hard to downplay it? Like the arcade ports you mention :stop: Sega made those games, those are first party titles you're hating on. And looking at your list of games its clear what your type is.. The non sport's type gamer so Sega sports doesn't resonate with you and neither do fighters. That made you miss out bruh, your bad. For the Wii don't forget Zack and wiki, the barber game Wii ware title. The "bit" series, every system has hits. But none has ever did as much as the Dreamcast did in a two year span. If you cared about games and Dreamcast kept cranking them out? Then tell me what came out during years 1 and 2 for PlayStation that would have made you skip powerstone 3, Shenmue 3, jet set radio 3, Resident evil: code veronica 2, NBA/NFL2k, Skies of arcadia 2, Phantasy star online 3, space channel 5 pt.3, toe jam and earl 3, sonic adventure 3

You mentioned mad world, that was Sega :ufdup: no more heroes would have been on Dreamcast as well as a few others on your list. You made this round easy friend, Sega would have dominated for another 2-3 years. Don't just say "because" what came out???

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
not an anime head

you furious

Japanese games are not what's driving the PS4's success

if cats play those types of games, that makes you a c00n now though? :mjlol:

this nikka furious

not mad at all, japanese people are a 9 on racism level behind a white people's 10
can never support that jigga boo shyt

hqdefault.jpg

I respect playstation but 90% of yall fanbase is trash nerds.
Think about it like this, sony isnt even half of the company that it was 10 years ago
If it wasnt for PS they would just make TV parts. Microsoft entered there arena
because they had nothing else better to do, and already had the operating system.
The blind hatred which mostly comes from PS fans is corny. Microsoft has the power
to obliterate any competition, its why PC is the master race. Truth be told, we are
all getting bamboozled, Playstation is running off a free operating system and
they still didnt give yall backwards compatibility or 4k. Microsoft could put any
chip they wanted in these systems and develop VR but they dont care.

the thing that kills me is none of the PS games that are exclusives move me
I forget spiderman is even a thing, GOW is the same game its always been
Uncharted is a more polished Tomb Raider. Detroit Become human was
very forgettable. Bloodborne looks cool but not enough to care.

xbox exclusives are the same Horizon is cool but repetitive game to game
halo is trash, gears of war is played out. Sea of theives is a joke. Quantum break
is laughable...Titanfall? lol

I play whats comfortable and personal (PC) None of those games are enough to sway
a decision, that's whats corny about the whole debate. I still have at least 11 systems
from the past sitting around. I haven't played corny shyt like Devil May Cry since I was
15, I'm 32 now. Zombie shyt doesnt move me, its corny. Days Gone does look good though
but for how long? If I cared about exclusives I would buy a nintendo. Lowkey Playstation
fans ruined gaming, nobody would care or say anything if they didnt nerd out and ride so hard
I'm sure all of the people who bought Wii U or Xbox knew what they went into the store for

It's similar to when I had a Gamegear...I didn't shyt on people who just got a Gameboy color.
They had more games but I had a better representation of them, it was all preference. People
shared and put eachother on... this online shyt has everyone acting weird and broke battling.
So I will leave you with this piece of hatred. If you love comic books and people who think
you are a 3rd rate monkey, so be it. Leave me out of that fatherless fantasy shyt, man up in
real life so you don't have to ride character imaginings dikks and multiple timeline cash grabs
Half of ya'll on microsoft bought shyt right now talking that noise :russ:

KjBxWZF.jpg

bhmxwy.jpg

images

White man dropped 2 bombs on Japan, they worship them and still think you are a caricature of a human being ... that's a low bridge to limbo :russ: