@PS4 At It Again “PlayStation 4 Worst Console To Sell Well”

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You're saying two things at once, did it flop or did everyone have one, make up your mind :popcorn:
I didnt say everyone had one, I said nearly everyone I know that had one had a bunch of pirated games for it.
Now this ambitious established system was less powerful than the ps2...and :dahell: the ps2 was less powerful than the Xbox. Nintendo doesn't seem to be bothered by your logic either and the Dreamcast was doing way more than Nintendo was or even has (with just one console) had their own internet service and everything. One reason for the fallout was EA but I dare you to say Madden and live not there would have mattered with Sega sports around
You ignored the main point of my post, not only was the dreamcast weak compared to the systems that released right after, sega had just released two flop systems that they failed to support for more than a year. Nobody took sega seriously as a console manufacturer at that point cause they were known to abandon shyt at anytime and developers weren't about to waste money developing games for a system that was notoriously easy to pirate.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I didnt say everyone had one, I said nearly everyone I know that had one had a bunch of pirated games for it.

You ignored the main point of my post, not only was the dreamcast weak compared to the systems that released right after, sega had just released two flop systems that they failed to support for more than a year. Nobody took sega seriously as a console manufacturer at that point cause they were known to abandon shyt at anytime and developers weren't about to waste money developing games for a system that was notoriously easy to pirate.
He knows that shyt. It’s all established history at this point. Don’t feed the troll

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Xbox gamers been getting hooked up most of this gen
nikkas have been hooked up with 10 FP exclusives this entire generation :mjlol:

I like my games to look pretty... never cared for console wars.
You evidently dont care for games at all comparing an exclusive to....what shyts are you playing on Xbox? Call of Duty?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is just pure hating. I get it you an xbox nikka but come on the proof is in the pudding that the ps4 is superior this gen. They brought the most important thing you can bring on a gaming console which is games. You can have the best graphical console in the game but if you don't have the games and exclusives don't expect to be top dog. This is why Sony continues to edge out microsoft every generation. Microsoft even had a big ass lead at the start last gen and PS3 still ended up beating the 360s life time sales because of the games they dropped.

I hope Microsoft comes with it next gen because competition is always good for both.
You fanboys say the same shyt, but you don't think, and you don't hope they come with it because you hate competition. They competing right now yet here you are :stopitslime:

It's about the games you say, well there are thousands available now. How many are exclusive? How many are exclusive on the "competition" how many exclusives are even good in your eyes? Nintendo is a known game maker, Sony outsources. You will name 2/3 exclusives that matter to you this gen white ignoring there are thousands of games available that you have no idea about. This applies to the majority of gamers :ufdup: Finally the ps3 did not sell more consoles than Xbox360. Sony felt it was important to get that view out so you can illogical carry on as a fanboy. You still believe the Sony lies :laff: 2019 y'all...

So was it popular or no? You still straddling that fence. Look, it was extremely popular. You failed to say why so your understanding is from other sources. Nfl2k was a launch title and looked amazing. The titles that followed are all time greats, the internet service was epic. Your logic suggest we turned our backs on that for an unknown future :dahell:

As for failed previous systems or lacking support, the Wii did alright while doing less :hula: and what systems you taking about? Sega Saturn was to expensive and wasn't even available in America like that. I knew of only one store that carried one (software ETC ftw) not a single soul including yourself was playing powerstone or jet set radio and was like "man, I'm still mad over the Saturn I never had" but you're using that logic like it exist. By this logic you should abandon the ps4 since the Xbox one X is way more powerful. Does that make any sense? :stopitslime:

Are you saying the ps2 launched with 100s of hit games so we turned our backs on Sega? Cut it out brehs :camby:
He's so hurt. :dead:
If that was directed at me, I find it funny/sad that words intimidate people. You write more than 10 words and people attach an emotion to it but you're really just saying you yourself is not very competent and struggle to follow intelligent conversations. That's my 2 cents...
nikkas have been hooked up with 10 FP exclusives this entire generation :mjlol:

You evidently dont care for games at all comparing an exclusive to....what shyts are you playing on Xbox? Call of Duty?
Look at my gamertag to confirm..

Below
Ashen
Celeste
Super Mega baseball 2
Powerstar Golf
Rime
Halo 5
Hellblade
Sinner
Never alone
Letters quest

That's my current rotation not including a backlog that depresses me because I'll never get to them all (I have too much to finish) but I can play those games as well.

Gears 4
A way out
Sea of thieves
Forza Horizon 4
Quantum Break
Witcher 3
Red dead 1
Crackdown 1 last two bosses
Sunset overdrive and over 200 more :francis:

Tell me sir, what are you PLAYING not played. With Gamepass for instance I have 183 games at my disposal with exclusives being day 1 releases for peanuts. Is Spiderman so good you don't care about other games anymore? You do but only if it's exclusive right? You sound like you're being logical here yah? :stopitslime:

Xbox has awesome exclusives but you'll go "they suck and/or available on pc" which means nothing to you because you don't have a gaming PC. You don't have Forza horizon, you have Spiderman to play thru again for the 10th time. I'm not ignoring it being a good game, you're ignoring that other good games exist to prop up games like Spider-Man. You don't move like that if you was happy. You're miserable now :umad:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
If that was directed at me, I find it funny/sad that words intimidate people. You write more than 10 words and people attach an emotion to it but you're really just saying you yourself is not very competent and struggle to follow intelligent conversations. That's my 2 cents...

Now you know if I was referring to you, I would @ you :sas1:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So was it popular or no? You still straddling that fence. Look, it was extremely popular. You failed to say why so your understanding is from other sources. Nfl2k was a launch title and looked amazing. The titles that followed are all time greats, the internet service was epic. Your logic suggest we turned our backs on that for an unknown future
Are you that dumb that I gotta explain the difference between everyone having a dreamcast and just the few people I knew that had a dreamcast?
:gucci:

I didnt know many people that had one, but the most of the people that did, had stacks of bootlegged games. I had a dreamcast and I remember my mom always coming home with bootleg games, I remember the demo that allowed you to play the games too.

The dreamcast didnt even sell 10 million systems so no, it wasnt "extremely popular". The history of the system and its downfall is well documented and it had nothing to do with fanboys.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Are you that dumb that I gotta explain the difference between everyone having a dreamcast and just the few people I knew that had a dreamcast?
:gucci:

I didnt know many people that had one, but the most of the people that did, had stacks of bootlegged games. I had a dreamcast and I remember my mom always coming home with bootleg games, I remember the demo that allowed you to play the games too.

The dreamcast didnt even sell 10 million systems so no, it wasnt "extremely popular". The history of the system and its downfall is well documented and it had nothing to do with fanboys.
So now everyone didn't have one? Ask your peers, we all had one :ufdup:

Use Google, it'll tell you how they sold 10.7mil

Your mom was bringing home bootleg games, I might have sold it to her :manny: I was selling bootleg games out the store. For fired because a person I solda genesis collection disc too came back when I wasn't there and asked the uncool manager about it. For the record, the cool manager it was all his idea, I was just the fall guy after the fact.

Now you keep talking about bootlegs, yes the gd Rom was not a wise choice. That's not why it went under, it didn't help but the reason was EA. That's what did Sega in and it never made sense to me for that to be the reason. Anyways, the console was a beast. The release of the ps2 did not and would not have changed my opinion on Dreamcast. The ps2 didn't even have a modem at this time and including an hdd was a last minute decision. Dreamcast would have thrived for the next 3yrs and the ps2 didn't have good games outside of Tekken Tag 2 for two years...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So now everyone didn't have one? Ask your peers, we all had one :ufdup:
I never said everyone had one, are you slow?
:what:
Use Google, it'll tell you how they sold 10.7mil
dreamcast lifetime sales - Google Search

Dreamcast Sega 9.13 million

Now you keep talking about bootlegs, yes the gd Rom was not a wise choice. That's not why it went under, it didn't help but the reason was EA. That's what did Sega in and it never made sense to me for that to be the reason. Anyways, the console was a beast. The release of the ps2 did not and would not have changed my opinion on Dreamcast. The ps2 didn't even have a modem at this time and including an hdd was a last minute decision. Dreamcast would have thrived for the next 3yrs and the ps2 didn't have good games outside of Tekken Tag 2 for two years...

EA didnt support them cause of the fukkery surrounding the sega Saturn's surprise release which most publishers didnt have any games ready for the system and felt like it was a slap in the face. That goes right to my point that sega's multiple flop systems lost them the goodwill of the gaming community and nobody trusted sega as a console manufacturer at that point.

The dreamcast died within 2 years, it had no chance in hell of thriving in the following generation.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
why do yall continue to pay this nikka attention......
Did not read :yeshrug:
I never said everyone had one, are you slow?
:what:

dreamcast lifetime sales - Google Search

Dreamcast Sega 9.13 million

EA didnt support them cause of the fukkery surrounding the sega Saturn's surprise release which most publishers didnt have any games ready for the system and felt like it was a slap in the face. That goes right to my point that sega's multiple flop systems lost them the goodwill of the gaming community and nobody trusted sega as a console manufacturer at that point.

The dreamcast died within 2 years, it had no chance in hell of thriving in the following generation.
For the sales type in "how many dreamcasts were sold" and Google will give you a different but direct answer :yeshrug:

And you are slow because you quoted me saying one thing while replying like i said something different :dahell:

The EA thing, why pull shyt from the anus? EA claimed the Dreamcast wasn't powerful enough to run Madden but the truth was EA feared Sega sports as they should have. The entire 2k series was its competiton. They even tried to block 2k from coming to PlayStation, when that failedis when they went to the NFL and made the deal that basically allowed EA to have a monopoly. But your version sounds cute :wrist:

You say it survived 2 yrs, didn't it have games you'd pay $60 to play on PlayStation today :stopitslime: so you saying the ps2 library was so bomb that you wouldn't have wanted to play Shenmue 3, 4, 5 and 6?
Jet set 3?
Sea man: sticky situation
Quake 3: Arena pt.2 :banderas:
The 2k series actually getting better instead of rockstar employees forming 2k sports
Virtua Fighter vs Tekken
Typing of the dead 3
Power stone 3
Tech Romancer 2
Chu Chu rocket HD remix
Phantasy star online 3
Sonic adventure
Skies of arcadia 2

Do you want me to go on, I'm halfway thru my list of hits..two years...and you say that instead of creating more new titles with online play via dial-up that was broadband quality when optimized properly. Why wouldn't more great titles and sequels be released over the next 3 year's which is a typical console life cycle. What did the PlayStation have during years one and two that would have made you quit?

We both know the answer to this so is there anything left to discuss? Stop letting the internet tell you whay happened if YOU LIVED THRU IT YOURSELF :snoop: you stopped because they stopped making games for it and then they was Ported to Xbox and PlayStation so there was no reason to look back at that point. That's how it played out. Holla at ya boy!!!

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Below
Ashen
Celeste
Super Mega baseball 2
Powerstar Golf
Rime
Halo 5
Hellblade
Sinner
Never alone
Letters quest
You playing kiddy ass Wii sport package type of games and actually referencing those as worthwhile exclusives. Its worse than I thought

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You playing kiddy ass Wii sport package type of games and actually referencing those as worthwhile exclusives. Its worse than I thought
Are you qualified to have an opinion :usure: let's see some credentials (which titles have you played) or look at the lengths you go to spread fanboy propaganda :sitdown:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Are you qualified to have an opinion :usure: let's see some credentials (which titles have you played) or look at the lengths you go to spread fanboy propaganda :sitdown:
im an unbiased guy who's owned multiple consoles lol, I actually had more fun playing third parties during the previous gen on 360, but when I wanted to play something other than that, I had to switch back. The vast majority of their offerings even back then was shooters and now....I guess I can play super pedophile baseball 5 or whatever that shyt you mentioned was