@PS4 At It Again “PlayStation 4 Worst Console To Sell Well”

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Are you qualified to have an opinion :usure: let's see some credentials (which titles have you played) or look at the lengths you go to spread fanboy propaganda :sitdown:
Those games are trash breh :mjlol: if you’re gonna defend Xbox do better you’re making us look bad.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fanboys say the same shyt, but you don't think, and you don't hope they come with it because you hate competition. They competing right now yet here you are :stopitslime:

It's about the games you say, well there are thousands available now. How many are exclusive? How many are exclusive on the "competition" how many exclusives are even good in your eyes? Nintendo is a known game maker, Sony outsources. You will name 2/3 exclusives that matter to you this gen white ignoring there are thousands of games available that you have no idea about. This applies to the majority of gamers :ufdup: Finally the ps3 did not sell more consoles than Xbox360. Sony felt it was important to get that view out so you can illogical carry on as a fanboy. You still believe the Sony lies :laff: 2019 y'all...

So was it popular or no? You still straddling that fence. Look, it was extremely popular. You failed to say why so your understanding is from other sources. Nfl2k was a launch title and looked amazing. The titles that followed are all time greats, the internet service was epic. Your logic suggest we turned our backs on that for an unknown future :dahell:

As for failed previous systems or lacking support, the Wii did alright while doing less :hula: and what systems you taking about? Sega Saturn was to expensive and wasn't even available in America like that. I knew of only one store that carried one (software ETC ftw) not a single soul including yourself was playing powerstone or jet set radio and was like "man, I'm still mad over the Saturn I never had" but you're using that logic like it exist. By this logic you should abandon the ps4 since the Xbox one X is way more powerful. Does that make any sense? :stopitslime:

Are you saying the ps2 launched with 100s of hit games so we turned our backs on Sega? Cut it out brehs :camby:

If that was directed at me, I find it funny/sad that words intimidate people. You write more than 10 words and people attach an emotion to it but you're really just saying you yourself is not very competent and struggle to follow intelligent conversations. That's my 2 cents...

Look at my gamertag to confirm..

Below
Ashen
Celeste
Super Mega baseball 2
Powerstar Golf
Rime
Halo 5
Hellblade
Sinner
Never alone
Letters quest

That's my current rotation not including a backlog that depresses me because I'll never get to them all (I have too much to finish) but I can play those games as well.

Gears 4
A way out
Sea of thieves
Forza Horizon 4
Quantum Break
Witcher 3
Red dead 1
Crackdown 1 last two bosses
Sunset overdrive and over 200 more :francis:

Tell me sir, what are you PLAYING not played. With Gamepass for instance I have 183 games at my disposal with exclusives being day 1 releases for peanuts. Is Spiderman so good you don't care about other games anymore? You do but only if it's exclusive right? You sound like you're being logical here yah? :stopitslime:

Xbox has awesome exclusives but you'll go "they suck and/or available on pc" which means nothing to you because you don't have a gaming PC. You don't have Forza horizon, you have Spiderman to play thru again for the 10th time. I'm not ignoring it being a good game, you're ignoring that other good games exist to prop up games like Spider-Man. You don't move like that if you was happy. You're miserable now :umad:

Breh do you have a PS4. I know you got a slim on deck :russ:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The Wii was like the fastest selling console of all times and is up there in most sold. You wanna give that system credit as well :usure:

The greatness of a system is not measured by sales, the Dreamcast sold just over 10 million lifetime but it's regarded as possibly best to ever do it. Now you said at least make sense :ufdup:

THAT fact helps us understand today's success stories and truthfully it's just history repeating itself again. The Dreamcast was slept on by the majority because fanboys existed then just as they do now. The ps2 packed with a DVD player was not to be denied. And that went on to sell very well. So looking at history your logic does not apply. The ps4 is selling like it is because fanboys have deemed Xbox as a government spy. And all the cool stuff they offering isn't special because... Well, who cares why, it's just stupid ok :sadbron:

tenor.gif

The wii got my mom playing games. Also it had mario galaxy 1 and 2/Xenoblade chronicles/DKCR/Brawl/Prime 3 and cult classics such as mad world and dead space extraction.

I def got my money's worth out my wii.

Now with that said nintendo deserved everything they got with the wii u. They tried to ride the success of the wii without having the software to back it up. Also the "forced motion controls" were played out by that point.

Also the dreamcast is only looked at "the best" to online fools. No one who really plays games thinks the dreamcast is anywhere near the best console. Outside of arcade ports what are the standout games? Sonic/Shenmue/Skies and jet set. In what world does a resume like that make u the "best to do it"? Lmfao.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
im an unbiased guy who's owned multiple consoles lol, I actually had more fun playing third parties during the previous gen on 360, but when I wanted to play something other than that, I had to switch back. The vast majority of their offerings even back then was shooters and now....I guess I can play super pedophile baseball 5 or whatever that shyt you mentioned was
So all that makes you qualified to speak on my list of current games :dwillhuh: so you yourself playing them or even checking a review on any of them, have you done that?

We both know the answer, and we know that answer applies to most gamers because sheep only play what is marketed to them :francis:
Those games are trash breh :mjlol: if you’re gonna defend Xbox do better you’re making us look bad.
I'll tell you like I told other guy... Have you yourself played any of the titles you say are trash or are you basing that off the fact a conglomerate of people haven't talked about it? The answer can be found within your gamertag. Don't be a groupie bruh bruh :stop:
tenor.gif

The wii got my mom playing games. Also it had mario galaxy 1 and 2/Xenoblade chronicles/DKCR/Brawl/Prime 3 and cult classics such as mad world and dead space extraction.

I def got my money's worth out my wii.

Now with that said nintendo deserved everything they got with the wii u. They tried to ride the success of the wii without having the software to back it up. Also the "forced motion controls" were played out by that point.

Also the dreamcast is only looked at "the best" to online fools. No one who really plays games thinks the dreamcast is anywhere near the best console. Outside of arcade ports what are the standout games? Sonic/Shenmue/Skies and jet set. In what world does a resume like that make u the "best to do it"? Lmfao.
First off who cares that your mom played the Wii, after that the Wii played gamers then left them hanging. The games you mentioned nobody cares about over the age of 30 including your mama. She waiting for prime 4? And while I love me some OG final fantasy style rpg's shyt like xenoblade 2 is niche at best and not something you mom's or your brothers gave a fukk about. In fact, it's usual the gay brother that is into xenoblade type games :smugdraper:

Anyways, Nintendo abandoned the Wii just like it abandoned the Wii-U. They both are modders paradise so there's that...

As for Sega, no console or other has had a two year run with that many hits. Nothing even close. Games had sequels in 2 1/2 years. All-time great titles, back to back to back to back to back to the point People still play them. Again, what came out on PlayStation during years 1 and 2 that mattered. Everyone dodges that question because they'd have to kill that noise. But I'll give you the opportunity to respond :popcorn:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So all that makes you qualified to speak on my list of current games :dwillhuh: so you yourself playing them or even checking a review on any of them, have you done that?

We both know the answer, and we know that answer applies to most gamers because sheep only play what is marketed to them :francis:

I'll tell you like I told other guy... Have you yourself played any of the titles you say are trash or are you basing that off the fact a conglomerate of people haven't talked about it? The answer can be found within your gamertag. Don't be a groupie bruh bruh :stop:

First off who cares that your mom played the Wii, after that the Wii played gamers then left them hanging. The games you mentioned nobody cares about over the age of 30 including your mama. She waiting for prime 4? And while I love me some OG final fantasy style rpg's shyt like xenoblade 2 is niche at best and not something you mom's or your brothers gave a fukk about. In fact, it's usual the gay brother that is into xenoblade type games :smugdraper:

Anyways, Nintendo abandoned the Wii just like it abandoned the Wii-U. They both are modders paradise so there's that...

As for Sega, no console or other has had a two year run with that many hits. Nothing even close. Games had sequels in 2 1/2 years. All-time great titles, back to back to back to back to back to the point People still play them. Again, what came out on PlayStation during years 1 and 2 that mattered. Everyone dodges that question because they'd have to kill that noise. But I'll give you the opportunity to respond :popcorn:

The "My Mom" quote was in response to you saying the wii didn't deserve the sales it got. It did BECAUSE of the fact it appealed to more then just the casual gamer. I never said the wii turned my mom into a gamer. I said the wii got my mom to play games. Which in turn got nintendo a sale sony/microsoft or any other company would of never gotten which in turn shows why the wii sold what it sold.

As far as dreamcast. So what u saying is that Dreamcast had the "Potential" to be one of the greats. If u would of said that i wouldn't disagree. The fact it died so early is WHY it can't be put in that list. You going off a "what if" scenario.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The "My Mom" quote was in response to you saying the wii didn't deserve the sales it got. It did BECAUSE of the fact it appealed to more then just the casual gamer. I never said the wii turned my mom into a gamer. I said the wii got my mom to play games. Which in turn got nintendo a sale sony/microsoft or any other company would of never gotten which in turn shows why the wii sold what it sold.

As far as dreamcast. So what u saying is that Dreamcast had the "Potential" to be one of the greats. If u would of said that i wouldn't disagree. The fact it died so early is WHY it can't be put in that list. You going off a "what if" scenario.
nah :stop: going off of substance not potential. Since you wanna look kindly on the Wii let me ask you this. Honest question so hopefully you give an honest answer :handshake:

Remember, substance... So would you say the Dreamcast or the Nintendo Wii had more hits? :ufdup: not potentially more hits, which stands out in your mind? My mom used a Wii-mote a couple times as well, I soft-modded mines so I played everything, great system under those circumstances, I can pull up threads with me bringing attention to title the same way I do with Xbox now. With that said, I'll name some of the D.C. titles. I'll let you post the Wii titles and afterwards you won't even have to apologize because I have already forgiven you :blessed:

Sonic adventure
Chu Chui rocket (first online game)
Quake 3 arena (used mouse and keyboard..well, controller and keyboard :manny:)
Tech Romancer
Typing of the dead 1 and 2
Jet set ratio 1 & 2
Shenmue 1,2 and they would have released at least 3 more
Red dog
Silver
Sea man
Soul Calibur
Ill bleed
Virtua tennis :whew:
Metropolis street racer
Dead or alive 2
Grandia 2
HeadHunter 1&2 (I fukkin forgot about this mgs clone)
Power stone
Samba de amigo was great, donkey Kong jungle beat was so so
Ikaruga
Rez
Crazy taxi
Resident evil: code veronica
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Phantasy star online
Skies of arcadia
Bleemcast allowed you to play HD 60fps versions mgs and gran Turismo 2
Seganet encouraged gamers to create their own games via the vmu memory card
I learned basic programming from Sega, they offered free online courses through the Dreamcast

But, let's get back to the games. A few more come to mind...

Space channel 5 because the music just turns me on on on :yeshrug:
Tony hawk pro skater 2
Sega bass fishing
Legacy of kain: soul reaver
Daytona racing (all riiiiiight, yeah)
Street fighter 3
House of the dead

Ok, your turn

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
no 4k
shytty linux interface
outdated controls

you can never beat the ps4 because its guarded by comic book and anime fakkits

same people that were saying PS was better because bluray last gen
wont admit they have an inferior console this one

for me, it comes down to not giving a fukk about that japanese, superhero shyt.
I grew up with a father so I'm gucci

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
nah :stop: going off of substance not potential. Since you wanna look kindly on the Wii let me ask you this. Honest question so hopefully you give an honest answer :handshake:

Remember, substance... So would you say the Dreamcast or the Nintendo Wii had more hits? :ufdup: not potentially more hits, which stands out in your mind? My mom used a Wii-mote a couple times as well, I soft-modded mines so I played everything, great system under those circumstances, I can pull up threads with me bringing attention to title the same way I do with Xbox now. With that said, I'll name some of the D.C. titles. I'll let you post the Wii titles and afterwards you won't even have to apologize because I have already forgiven you :blessed:

Sonic adventure
Chu Chui rocket (first online game)
Quake 3 arena (used mouse and keyboard..well, controller and keyboard :manny:)
Tech Romancer
Typing of the dead 1 and 2
Jet set ratio 1 & 2
Shenmue 1,2 and they would have released at least 3 more
Red dog
Silver
Sea man
Soul Calibur
Ill bleed
Virtua tennis :whew:
Metropolis street racer
Dead or alive 2
Grandia 2
HeadHunter 1&2 (I fukkin forgot about this mgs clone)
Power stone
Samba de amigo was great, donkey Kong jungle beat was so so
Ikaruga
Rez
Crazy taxi
Resident evil: code veronica
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Phantasy star online
Skies of arcadia
Bleemcast allowed you to play HD 60fps versions mgs and gran Turismo 2
Seganet encouraged gamers to create their own games via the vmu memory card
I learned basic programming from Sega, they offered free online courses through the Dreamcast

But, let's get back to the games. A few more come to mind...

Space channel 5 because the music just turns me on on on :yeshrug:
Tony hawk pro skater 2
Sega bass fishing
Legacy of kain: soul reaver
Daytona racing (all riiiiiight, yeah)
Street fighter 3
House of the dead

Ok, your turn

80% of your list is arcade ports which is what every dreamcast fanboy brings up. That's what dreamcast is known for.

You think of any system besides dreamcast and u think of the games that define that system. The Marios/Zeldas/Halos/Gears/God Of Wars/Ratchets etc.

You think of dreamcast u think of marvel vs capcom 2 power stone and Soul Caliber :dead:

Not to mention all of those arcade ports have better versions on later systems now besides power stone. So whats the reason to even go back to a dreamcast? I can still go back to my ps2 and enjoy some gems. Still go back to my gamecube and enjoy some gems. You go back to dreamcast for what? Hell even Sonic Adventure 2 has a better version on the cube.

BUT to answer your question

Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
Brawl
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword
Metroid Prime 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Mario Kart Wii
Donkey Kong Returns
Super Paper Mario
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 4(best version is on the wii)
No More Heroes 1 and 2
Mad World
Dead Space Extraction
Rayman Origins
Okami
Monster Hunter Tri

Thats not even counting the niche games like
The Last Story
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Trauma Team

You really gonna say arcade ports sprinkled with Sonic Shenmue and Skies of arcadia are a better lineup that that???

And again. I don't think it's fair to compare systems that had a full shelf life to one that died. But the thing is YALL FANBOYS are the ones that start this debate. Like how is it even possible to compare a system that died in less then 3 years to other systems?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
no 4k
shytty linux interface
outdated controls

you can never beat the ps4 because its guarded by comic book and anime fakkits

same people that were saying PS was better because bluray last gen
wont admit they have an inferior console this one

for me, it comes down to not giving a fukk about that japanese, superhero shyt.
I grew up with a father so I'm gucci

:mjlol: this nikka furious

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Was pretty much guaranteed with the poor pre launch details of the XBox. No used market, under handed specs, Kinect being a tumor on a purchase.

Maybe next time they'll try to crush it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Wii was like the fastest selling console of all times and is up there in most sold. You wanna give that system credit as well :usure:

The greatness of a system is not measured by sales, the Dreamcast sold just over 10 million lifetime but it's regarded as possibly best to ever do it. Now you said at least make sense :ufdup:

THAT fact helps us understand today's success stories and truthfully it's just history repeating itself again. The Dreamcast was slept on by the majority because fanboys existed then just as they do now. The ps2 packed with a DVD player was not to be denied. And that went on to sell very well. So looking at history your logic does not apply. The ps4 is selling like it is because fanboys have deemed Xbox as a government spy. And all the cool stuff they offering isn't special because... Well, who cares why, it's just stupid ok :sadbron:
full

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If anyone cares, the Nintendo Switch came out only 2 years ago in Japan and outsold the PS4 lifetime sales. :coffee:

Now carry on with this thread....