@PS4 At It Again “PlayStation 4 Worst Console To Sell Well”

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Worst to sell well, but fourth best selling console of all time? :heh: It's fine to choose sides, but at least make sense and give credit when it's due.
The Wii was like the fastest selling console of all times and is up there in most sold. You wanna give that system credit as well :usure:

The greatness of a system is not measured by sales, the Dreamcast sold just over 10 million lifetime but it's regarded as possibly best to ever do it. Now you said at least make sense :ufdup:

THAT fact helps us understand today's success stories and truthfully it's just history repeating itself again. The Dreamcast was slept on by the majority because fanboys existed then just as they do now. The ps2 packed with a DVD player was not to be denied. And that went on to sell very well. So looking at history your logic does not apply. The ps4 is selling like it is because fanboys have deemed Xbox as a government spy. And all the cool stuff they offering isn't special because... Well, who cares why, it's just stupid ok :sadbron:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The greatness of a system is not measured by sales, the Dreamcast sold just over 10 million lifetime but it's regarded as possibly best to ever do it. Now you said at least make sense
The super Nintendo was the best to ever do it. The dreamcast isnt even the best sega console.
:childplease:
The Dreamcast was slept on by the majority because fanboys existed then just as they do now.

The dreamcast was not slept on because of fanboys, it flopped do to the goodwill sega lost by dropping multiple flop systems that they didnt support before dropping the dreamcast. It really didnt help that the system was laughably easy to bootleg games so developers didn't wanna waste money developing games that were gonna be pirated in mass. Damn near everyone I knew that had a dreamcast, had that thick black cd case full of bootlegged dreamcast games.

Also didnt help that it the ps2 dropped a year and a half later and and was a far superior system.

Sega fukked up with the dreamcast, fanboys had nothing to do with it.

The first xbox is what the dreamcast should have been and was the best system of that generation imo.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The super Nintendo was the best to ever do it. The dreamcast isnt even the best sega console.
:childplease:

The dreamcast was not slept on because of fanboys, it flopped do to the goodwill sega lost by dropping multiple flop systems that they didnt support before dropping the dreamcast. It really didnt help that the system was laughably easy to bootleg games so developers didn't wanna waste money developing games that were gonna be pirated in mass. Damn near everyone I knew that had a dreamcast, had that thick black cd case full of bootlegged dreamcast games.

Also didnt help that it the ps2 dropped a year and a half later and and was a far superior system.

Sega fukked up with the dreamcast, fanboys had nothing to do with it.

The first xbox is what the dreamcast should have been and was the best system of that generation imo.
You're saying two things at once, did it flop or did everyone have one, make up your mind :popcorn:

Now this ambitious established system was less powerful than the ps2...and :dahell: the ps2 was less powerful than the Xbox. Nintendo doesn't seem to be bothered by your logic either and the Dreamcast was doing way more than Nintendo was or even has (with just one console) had their own internet service and everything. One reason for the fallout was EA but I dare you to say Madden and live not there would have mattered with Sega sports around...
I fukking Xbox fanboys.
:dame:
:mjlol: They lawst it's over what the fukk is the point of still fighting over this old ass subject...
What did we lose exactly, they'll sell 50mil+ when it's all said and done. Profits are good, Microsoft just passed Apple as king dingaling so :stop:

Now when psn was forced to lean, Sony started giving y'all free games, you benefited from a negative. Xbox gamers been getting hooked up most of this gen so now you expect Xbox features next gen or you'll be pissed...isn't that ironic :smugbiden: EA access is the shyt and cheap, Gamepass is the shyt and is inexpensive, backwards compatibility and scalable titles is free and awesome. Kinect despite all the immature rhetoric is an amazing asset to my (any) home theater experience.

Maybe you too can win..next gen :umad:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just pure hating. I get it you an xbox nikka but come on the proof is in the pudding that the ps4 is superior this gen. They brought the most important thing you can bring on a gaming console which is games. You can have the best graphical console in the game but if you don't have the games and exclusives don't expect to be top dog. This is why Sony continues to edge out microsoft every generation. Microsoft even had a big ass lead at the start last gen and PS3 still ended up beating the 360s life time sales because of the games they dropped.

I hope Microsoft comes with it next gen because competition is always good for both.

litty

Pro
Daps
The PS4 Pro really shows textures more poorly than XB1X though (own both). And even PS4 exclusives like Spiderman have poor textures. For someone that plays on a larger 4k screen this matters.

I like my games to look pretty... never cared for console wars.

Any true adult could buy both for less than $1k anyways.