PS4 70 Million Sold/PSVR 2 Million Sold

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Niqqa I own a switch. Niqqa it matters with NPD. Winning BF & Monday online did nothing for Nintendo. Xbox even outsold it
:duck:Nintendo stock is up. Switch User base is up. Switch is doing numbers Nintendo didn't even expect.

:camby:

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Are u retarded? Just because Sony won November doesn’t mean Nintendo is dead. Niqqa u need help. U just spewing nonsense right now
:why:You MUST be retarded. Show me where I posted Nintendo is dead. I said Nintendo stock is up.

:dahell: And how do you expect Switch to sell more than PS4/XBox on Black Friday/Cyber Monday in store when stock gets sold out within hours whenever stores get them. Nintendo can't keep up supply to meet demand so obviously there won't be as many units in store as PS4/XBox.

:camby:Retard.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ps4 was number 1, Xbox number 2 and switch number three for November.

Game hardware (including SNES Classic, etc.) sales volume in the US was up 44% in November (cumulative Apr–Nov FY3/18 sales were up 38%), while software sales were up 2% (down 1%). The PS4 came out top for hardware
sales, with a likely large impact from Black Friday sales. The Xbox One, which launched the new high-spec X console, came in second. Both consoles saw roughly 40% growth YoY

From what I've read, the rankings are correct but the numbers are wrong.
The rankings are what I expected with a $199 PS4 (even I bought one) and MS launching the X/$189 One S. Black Friday is all about cheap deals.

I was hoping all 3 consoles did over 1 mil though, which I think is a real possibility

Enough with the fanboy shyt. Stock wasn't an issue for Switch, it was well stocked. $299 vs $199 on Black Friday is a hard sell. "Losing" doesn't really mean shyt if all 3 consoles still put up numbers

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:why:You MUST be retarded. Show me where I posted Nintendo is dead. I said Nintendo stock is up.

:dahell: And how do you expect Switch to sell more than PS4/XBox on Black Friday/Cyber Monday in store when stock gets sold out within hours whenever stores get them. Nintendo can't keep up supply to meet demand so obviously there won't be as many units in store as PS4/XBox.

:camby:Retard.
U just pissed me off lol

So u arguing with me, acknowledging the fact that you yourself agree to Sony outselling Nintendo pretty much:mindblown:

Leave me alone dog. I have no problems with Nintendo dudes but u pushing it:birdman:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
U just pissed me off lol

So u arguing with me, acknowledging the fact that you yourself agree to Sony outselling Nintendo pretty much:mindblown:

Leave me alone dog. I have no problems with Nintendo dudes but u pushing it:birdman:
You made a post saying Switch got out sold 2:1 so much for winning BF.

How could they win if there aren't enough units in store as PS4/XBox? No one expected Switch to sell more than PS4/XBox on BF. That's all I was saying.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Stock wasn't an issue for Switch, it was well stocked.
:duck:
Nintendo Switch supply could fall short of demand this holiday season
PS4 vs Switch Sales: Thanksgiving 2017 Report
The Nintendo Switch Was the Best-Selling Product of Black Friday in Digital Storefronts

Switch has had stock issues all year and BF was no different. If stores were so well stocked then why were people flocking online to get one? They should have just been able to walk into any store and buy one right?:camby:Wrong. That's why it won online sales instead.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
70 million already?:gucci: damn I haven't seen a PlayStation console dominate this much since the PS2. if Sony was smart they'll drop that price again for the holiday season.

I mean they had to have sold a lot of consoles on Black Friday to reach 70 million that fast. I was just arguing with my boy that the PS4 would reach 70 million by the end of the year but damn. :dwillhuh: Sony has struck gold with the PS4.(Puts on Horizon) Think you Sony.
:blessed:

R.I.P Xbox brand.:rip: