Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nobody wants VR

It’s the 3D movie of video games

A tech that had been pushed for years but isn’t actually demanded by consumers
2 million sold (On PSVR alone) and you interpret this as "nobody wants VR" and that it "isn't actually demanded by consumers". :DAIGOPLZ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Don't wanna hear nothing about you all over the X1X nuts until you got BOTH the system and a 4K TV that takes advantage of it.

Court you's a window shopper
:mad: at me, I think I know why :mjgrin:
Man you's a window shopper
In the games dept of the store lookin' at shyt you can't buy :(
In the new TV aisle tearin up about to cry :(

:camby:
nikka you de-flec-ting :stop: when you talk bout my life everything is a lie
That's why nikka you de-flec-ting
Couldn't reach native 4k even tho you tried :umad:
What possible reason would they have to do that? :gucci:
You know, digital foundry puts out a video like twice a week showcasing the differences between one version of a game compared to another, and I gotta tell you. As those numbers quickly rack up people are taking notice. Now you can act like it's all good but remember.. Even tho we lost Ty-Ty we still eating tho :mjpls:
Nobody wants VR

It’s the 3D movie of video games

A tech that had been pushed for years but isn’t actually demanded by consumers
I'd say they are making strides in the right directing BUT the the amount of detail/polish that is needed to create a great VR game is far and few to come by PERIOD. And the PS4pro isn't powerful enough to deliver the type of experience needed to make VR a "thing" I think it's a couple tflops short :smugbiden:
2 million sold (On PSVR alone) and you interpret this as "nobody wants VR" and that it "isn't actually demanded by consumers". :DAIGOPLZ:
The Kinect sold more, faster with Less of an installed base at the time of its release. I know you worked really hard for that device so you wanna justify the purchase. I think you better take the $150 from Craigslist while you still can :huhldup:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You quoted my reason :dwillhuh:

Your reason is bullshyt which you didn't even bother explaining in any specific way. The PS4 is a big success, Sony will continue to cash in for another two years on it. The X Box X is irrelevant and hasn't made the slightest difference to PS4 sales since its release.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The Kinect sold

tumblr_o1tc5laW3Q1rqh68io1_r1_400.gif

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Your reason is bullshyt which you didn't even bother explaining in any specific way. The PS4 is a big success, Sony will continue to cash in for another two years on it. The X Box X is irrelevant and hasn't made the slightest difference to PS4 sales since its release.
In this gen as we move into the next, people are gonna want to game in 4k. Sony will announce something by the end of next year

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has Microsoft said anything about X1X sales yet? :patrice:

Ps4 was number 1, Xbox number 2 and switch number three for November.

Game hardware (including SNES Classic, etc.) sales volume in the US was up 44% in November (cumulative Apr–Nov FY3/18 sales were up 38%), while software sales were up 2% (down 1%). The PS4 came out top for hardware
sales, with a likely large impact from Black Friday sales. The Xbox One, which launched the new high-spec X console, came in second. Both consoles saw roughly 40% growth YoY

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If the ps4 has the same disc read error issue the ps2 had then yes :yeshrug: the amount of gamers increases every year so eventually it'll happen regardless but let's stop acting like 99% of us didn't go thru 2 systems minimum. There are receipts if the usual suspects wanna play dumb :francis:
You know you argued against the 360 U.S dominance with this statement :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh yeah, so how much did the Xbox one X sell my good man :popcorn:
Ignorance is bliss. Now listen cool J you forgot your double L's...

Kinect 'fastest-selling device' :coffee:

Game hardware (including SNES Classic, etc.) sales volume in the US was up 44% in November (cumulative Apr–Nov FY3/18 sales were up 38%), while software sales were up 2% (down 1%). The PS4 came out top for hardware
sales, with a likely large impact from Black Friday sales. The Xbox One, which launched the new high-spec X console, came in second. Both consoles saw roughly 40% growth YoY
So once again, how many Xbox one x's have been sold sir :popcorn3:
You know you argued against the 360 U.S dominance with this statement :francis:
:stop: Microsoft didn't go "we don't have a problem" they acknowledged it, thenfukkin took care of it at the time for free and forever :ufdup: you wasn't an Xbox gamer so maybe your fanboy memory is skewed a little. When my system died, they sent a ups box to my house and within 2weeks I had a brand new system. Matter of fact, they sent me a system to use until they fixed or replaced my system like if this was a car dealership. GTFOH in trying to downplay the billion dollars they put to the side. Sony on the otherhand 6yrs later paid whoever was left $25 aka the fukked us all. You battered and bruised housewife, all of your favorite fighters are on Xbox one right now and not on your system of choice. I'm talking those obscure fighters that you like. King of fighters 97' n shyt. Google it if you don't believe me :francis:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Switch got outsold 2:1 so much for winning BF & Cyber Monday lol

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Switch got outsold 2:1 so much for winning BF & Cyber Monday lol
:duck:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/11...friday-and-cyber-mondays-best-selling-product

Nintendo Switch Was Reportedly Black Friday and Cyber Monday's Best-Selling Product

According to Adobe Digital Insights (via Markets Insider), Switch was the best-selling product among online retailers on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. While competing platforms, like PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, were available at a discount, Nintendo's console was not even on sale.

:umad:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:duck:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/11...friday-and-cyber-mondays-best-selling-product

Nintendo Switch Was Reportedly Black Friday and Cyber Monday's Best-Selling Product

According to Adobe Digital Insights (via Markets Insider), Switch was the best-selling product among online retailers on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. While competing platforms, like PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, were available at a discount, Nintendo's console was not even on sale.

:umad:
U do kno Sony PS4 Slim was sold out Nationwide before Black Friday bro:mjlol:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
U do kno Sony PS4 Slim was sold out Nationwide before Black Friday bro:mjlol:
:childplease:PS4 was heavily in stock for BF. And what does that have to do with the article? Switch ain't been on sale once and is doing record numbers. Stop hating.