PS4 70 Million Sold/PSVR 2 Million Sold

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
How much time until the PS5 come out? I'm trying to hold off on the Pro, doesn't seem like a valuable upgrade.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How much time until the PS5 come out? I'm trying to hold off on the Pro, doesn't seem like a valuable upgrade.

If you have a 4K HDR TV, i'd get the Pro if you don't have a PS4 yet.

PS5 will drop late 2019/2020 since the Playstation will hit the 25th year anniversary then.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

PS5 will drop late 2019/2020 since the Playstation will hit the 25th year anniversary then.

I have a PS4 & 4k HDR TV, but don't game as much as I used to. If the Pro had a 4k Blu-ray, that might push me over the top to purchase.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:duck:More lies.

:umad:I still have both my day 1 PS3 and PS4 and they work fine. Change your screen name to FakeNews.
Bruh, you double posting all furiously. Why not take time in a single post? Fanboy, we talking about the ps2 which sold as much as it did because of the disc read error fiasco that they denied was a problem, got sued WORLDWIDE in a class action lawsuit over it. I was working at a gaming store at the time and the Sony reps who would come to our stores told us point blank that Sony was aware of the issue and wasn't gonna do shyt about it. We had ps2's stacked to the ceiling (returns) and this lasted for the first year.

The internet wasn't as popping at this time so the word of mouth didn't spread as far as the rrod issue the Xbox360 delt with. So Sony fanboys without checking receipts just fanboyishly said it was worse on Xbox.

Problemwith that theory is with it documented that there are more gamers each year, then why was the ps3 and Xbox 360 combined total sold is in the same ballpark? Like I said, I am a gamer, I was privied to insider info at the time, would have been fukked over if I didn't work at the store because they wasn't giving refunds EVEN IF YOU HAD A RECEIPT. You had to call Sony and they couldn't make enough systems to fix the problem in a time manner. A ps2 was sold on eBay for $10,000 at the time to put the scarceness into perspective. Here's the receipts, please hop off my dikk now, thanks :tu:

Sony settles PS2 lawsuit
Now pay attention...
Sony refuted the charges, claiming that there was nothing wrong with the hardware whatsoever. :dame:

Now a settlement has been reached which would give consumers who have recently bought, repaired or lost a PS2 with one of the specified model numbers a cheque for USD 25, a free PS2 game from a defined list, or a free or cut-price repair or replacement of their console - at SCEA's discretion. Full details are available on the settlement website.

Sony has made it clear that the company is not accepting any wrongdoing in agreeing to the settlement, telling US website GameSpot: "While we are convinced that there is no problem with these models and that we would win if we defended this case through trial, we have agreed to settle these lawsuits to avoid the extraordinary high cost of cumbersome class action litigation."
Once again, shortly after the launch of the ps2, the Sony reps whip would come into our store told us Sony was aware and wasn't gonna do anything about it. 6yrs later they agreed to give $25 to whoever recently bought a system and still had a receipt :dwillhuh: by that time the disc read error issue wasn't even an issue with those late models :facepalm: they pulled the exact same shyt when psn went down, 100% THINK ABOUT IT (or Google it) :ufdup:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
full
:umad:You typing furiously still trying to prove XBox won. Just take your L and move on breh. Cop a Switch. You'll feel a lot better as a gamer.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
2019 most likely
You're basing that off of the x tho, not because you actually know anything :francis:

They will not cut this gen short because of the anniversary bruh :stop: if we was on 5yr cycles still sure. But why introduce a PS4pro if this gen is only 5yrs? That X got you making up dates and giving out bad advice :smh:
I have a PS4 & 4k HDR TV, but don't game as much as I used to. If the Pro had a 4k Blu-ray, that might push me over the top to purchase.
You should get an Xbox one X but if it's too pricey I'd wait till next year when it'll surely be $400. I wouldn't recommend a PS4pro to anyone since its not really that much better than the ps4 but is priced like it is. Doesn't have bluray, you already have a ps4 you hardly use so a mild resolution boost isn't what's keeping you from gaming these days nah mean. Good luck on whatever you decide :handshake:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You're basing that off of the x tho, not because you actually know anything :francis:

They will not cut this gen short because of the anniversary bruh :stop: if we was on 5yr cycles still sure. But why introduce a PS4pro if this gen is only 5yrs? That X got you making up dates and giving out bad advice :smh:

That's gonna be 6 years breh. More than long enough. PS5 no later than 2020 in North America (That's 7 years and the 25th anniversary of it's debut in the Fall of 1995 here).

And stop cysing the X when you still don't have one. The processors in these machines better not be shyt like this gen.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
That's gonna be 6 years breh. More than long enough. PS5 no later than 2020 in North America (That's 7 years and the 25th anniversary of it's debut in the Fall of 1995 here).

And stop cysing the X when you still don't have one. The processors in these machines better not be shyt like this gen.
Why you keep saying that? First off, I don't need an Xbox one X to know it shyts all over the system you as recently as 10min ago recommended to somebody with a 4KTV :gucci: you recommended a person who said he has a ps4 but doesn't game much, should but a PS4pro that doesn't even have a 4k player included, just so he NOT play games that are NOT 4k :dwillhuh:

DO I NEED AN XBOX ONE X TO SEE HOW YOU FANBOYS REALLY DON'T GIVE A shyt ABOUT REALITY OR EVEN EACH OTHER.

Rekkapryde, YOUR favorite games are better on Xbox. You don't give a shyt about nioh/Nier or horizon. We seen your receipts. Stop this foolishness and I'll tell you what. I'll buy you EA access when you tired of playing Chinese checkers :win:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
great sales but I dont see it surpassing ps2. Not sure it will hit 100 milli either. I think they will announce a new system within a year cause of Scorpio.

Switch is selling well but I dont think it will do ps4 numbers also.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
great sales but I dont see it surpassing ps2. Not sure it will hit 100 milli either. I think they will announce a new system within a year cause of Scorpio.

Switch is selling well but I dont think it will do ps4 numbers also.
Niqqa that shyt gon easily hit 100 million.

Sony ain’t even start marketing the Pro and the price gon get much lower

OG PS4 gon retrial for 199-250$ by next year

Spider-Man & God Of War with Red Dead marketing

Summer of 2019 TLOU2 will push sales to 100 million. Hell it may be much sooner.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Don't wanna hear nothing about you all over the X1X nuts until you got BOTH the system and a 4K TV that takes advantage of it.

Court you's a window shopper
:mad: at me, I think I know why :mjgrin:
Man you's a window shopper
In the games dept of the store lookin' at shyt you can't buy :(
In the new TV aisle tearin up about to cry :(

:camby: