Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is going to be a very good week. Buckle up Sony stans :shaq:

If I have to guess:
Spartacus announcement
Acquisition announcement
God Of War Ragnarok Sate of Play announcement ( or even a gaming showcase announcement where we see Ragnarok gameplay and PSVR2 gameplay as well)

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is going to be a very good week. Buckle up Sony stans :shaq:

If I have to guess:
Spartacus announcement
Acquisition announcement
God Of War Ragnarok Sate of Play announcement ( or even a gaming showcase announcement where we see Ragnarok gameplay and PSVR2 gameplay as well)

Yeah, like i said in the playstation thread, it makes sense for them to announce something alongside the spartacus thing, like an actual state of play. Its teh end of the fiscal year for them this week so nows probably the best time to announce whatever they have planned for the rest of the year

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, like i said in the playstation thread, it makes sense for them to announce something alongside the spartacus thing, like an actual state of play. Its teh end of the fiscal year for them this week so nows probably the best time to announce whatever they have planned for the rest of the year
A gaming announcement where we see gameplay videos of Ragnarok, Spiderman 2, Wolverine, Kotor plus announcements of TLOU Remake and RE4 remake:mjlit:

aight, let me stop dreaming :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A gaming announcement where we see gameplay videos of Ragnarok, Spiderman 2, Wolverine, Kotor plus announcements of TLOU Remake and RE4 remake:mjlit:

aight, let me stop dreaming :russ:

jim-ryan-laughing.gif