‘PS I Love You’ show delayed this week due to multiple announcements from Sony

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
What he do? I know one time dude said "i like my coffee like i like my hosts: black" to his cohost Blessing.
- His association with Colin Moriarty (a well known racist and Trump supporter that has even been on Glenn Beck's show) after leaving IGN. It's one thing to work with racists, it something totally different when you choose to work with them....

- When KOF first started, Greg's Twitter posts would always be flooded with comments about it and he was ignoring the comments or just straight out downplaying it (these posts have since been deleted).

- PewDiePie's racist comments were apparently brought up in the chat during KOF's Minecraft 10th Anniversary stream to which Greg and his colleagues decided to reply something along the lines of 'I'm sure he mispoke".." it was taken out of context,and ppl were hating because PewDiePie is successful".

- Fast forward to 2020 and Greg has gone out of his way to pretend to be woke and flood his soical media account with Anti-Trump posts in an attempt to deflect.... I guess Greg prefers subtle racism instead of being in your face with it.

Seriously, fukk KOF and their fans.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
- His association with Colin Moriarty (a well known racist and Trump supporter that has even been on Glenn Beck's show) after leaving IGN. It's one thing to work with racists, it something totally different when you choose to work with them....

- When KOF first started, Greg's Twitter posts would always be flooded with comments about it and he was ignoring the comments or just straight out downplaying it (these posts have since been deleted).

- PewDiePie's racist comments were apparently brought up in the chat during KOF's Minecraft 10th Anniversary stream to which Greg and his colleagues decided to reply something along the lines of 'I'm sure he mispoke".." it was taken out of context,and ppl were hating because PewDiePie is successful".

- Fast forward to 2020 and Greg has gone out of his way to pretend to be woke and flood his soical media account with Anti-Trump posts in an attempt to deflect.... I guess Greg prefers subtle racism instead of being in your face with it.

dawg no one cares this thread isn’t about Greg miller

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Yeah this isn't surprising stuff at all. But you see this type of shyt everywhere in gaming.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This is going to be a very good week. Buckle up Sony stans :shaq:

If I have to guess:
Spartacus announcement
Acquisition announcement
God Of War Ragnarok Sate of Play announcement ( or even a gaming showcase announcement where we see Ragnarok gameplay and PSVR2 gameplay as well)

All I care about is PSVR2, followed by GOW. Really we need more IPs, the rest of this year looks bleak.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Greg Miller spoke more on the rumors on his daily news show. He said it's not delay related or God of War related. He said he's going to get confirmation for one of the rumors today.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Square would be cool, but that wouldn’t wow me (personally) like that. The only news that would be huge (that matches the hype these insiders are doing) is if they purchased take two. I don’t even think that’s possible.

Also could be something hardware related.