Protein Pancakes/Waffles Is The New Wave

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Making actual breakfast is just too much time and effort for me anymore :francis: I got a nice smoothie recipe with scoop of powder that I drink every morning. I see those protein pancakes at the store every wk and think about grabbing em
Not much time at all breh. Give em a try.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Making actual breakfast is just too much time and effort for me anymore :francis: I got a nice smoothie recipe with scoop of powder that I drink every morning. I see those protein pancakes at the store every wk and think about grabbing em

you could eat them like me just as a quick to go prior to the gym or something pop them in the toaster and keep it pushing.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
im the same way w/ breakfast...I normally eat some greek yogurt and a banana.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Buy the mix brehs. You'll thank me later. If you have a waffle maker throw the mix in and enjoy.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny you ask that because lately I've been having protein waffles and these for breakfast....I don't eat meat but these veggie sausages taste just like real meat sausages. Altogether that's 32 grams of protein and only 330 calories for breakfast if you have 2 sausages and 2 waffles. Can't beat that at all and you'll be full af.

kicproductimage-125339_original_sausage.png
Nah your calories goin be high once you add the syrup. 2tbso of syrup is like 100+ calories? What you do for syrup or you eating that shyt dry? I ain’t read this thread just the first few post so pardon me if you already addressed this

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Nah your calories goin be high once you add the syrup. 2tbso of syrup is like 100+ calories? What you do for syrup or you eating that shyt dry? I ain’t read this thread just the first few post so pardon me if you already addressed this
Maple Grove Sugar free syrup from Walmart...only 15 calories for 1/4 cup. I'm good at calorie budgeting.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find breakfast is the easiest meal to skip. I just usually drink coffee and keep it moving.

but then it’s a struggle to get a decent amount of protein in during the rest of the day. I’ll take a look at this....thanks

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Maple Grove Sugar free syrup from Walmart...only 15 calories for 1/4 cup. I'm good at calorie budgeting.
Yeah I can tolerate that syrup, I tried the great value brand, and it was disgusting.
:gag:

I noticed that those syrups are like water compared to the regular syrup.

But if it’s only 5 cals compared to 100+, I’ll stick to the sugar free.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Yeah I can tolerate that syrup, I tried the great value brand, and it was disgusting.
:gag:

I noticed that those syrups are like water compared to the regular syrup.

But if it’s only 5 cals compared to 100+, I’ll stick to the sugar free.

Myprotein actually has really nice syrup

The Butterscotch one is :ahh:

Sugar-Free Syrup

it's not on the US page tho :francis: