Protein Pancakes/Waffles Is The New Wave

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I got the frozen pancakes and I’m not feeling the whole grain taste.

I tried the ones that come in a cup and that was pretty good. Don’t know if they change the taste or not.
Get the mix in powder form, mash some blueberries with erithritol/splenda, add it to the bowl and some water.

its the same as the lil bowls. I make blueberry muffin/pancakes all the time and use the mircowave since im usually in a rush

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Just got on them but these shyts is like a cheat code to getting in protein for breakfast without the calories, and they get you full. Buy them frozen or buy the mix and make them yourself but the shyt is good and you get your protein.

kodiak-cakes1.jpg
I was Buying these Frozen for a Minute, then I switched up to just Straight Eggs in the Morning. I had just gotten Sick of them but I may get back at it soon enough. Not a Bad Product, I used to just eat them 3 at a Time.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I was Buying these Frozen for a Minute, then I switched up to just Straight Eggs in the Morning. I had just gotten Sick of them but I may get back at it soon enough. Not a Bad Product, I used to just eat them 3 at a Time.
I'm never going back to the frozen ones. Been using the batter and it's so much better. Sometimes I make waffles, sometimes pancakes...both are :ahh: