Protein Pancakes/Waffles Is The New Wave

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is one of the things I miss the most about dropping gluten. :mjcry: The macros on these are solid and the fact that someone made a protein pancake that actually has solid consistency is amazing. The frozen buttermilk ones are legit and super convenient.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Dude, don't!
Fukk protein waffles or pancakes!!!

Listen, get some oats, put it in a blender, throw in a cup of egg whites, throw some cinnamon and maybe powdered peanut butter if you want.
And blend it, then put it on the stove.

That'll give you a good 25grams of protein from the egg whites right there.
But do not put Whey, protein powder should not be cooked or heated!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow what's the big deal, eat the 25grams of egg white protein, then have a protein shake later!!!
It's better to distribute the protein throughout the day anyhow

but do not cook or heat powdered protein EVER!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Dude, don't!
Fukk protein waffles or pancakes!!!

Listen, get some oats, put it in a blender, throw in a cup of egg whites, throw some cinnamon and maybe powdered peanut butter if you want.
And blend it, then put it on the stove.

That'll give you a good 25grams of protein from the egg whites right there.
But do not put Whey, protein powder should not be cooked or heated!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow what's the big deal, eat the 25grams of egg white protein, then have a protein shake later!!!
It's better to distribute the protein throughout the day anyhow

but do not cook or heat powdered protein EVER!
Nah...I'm good breh.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Brehs make homemade protein pancakes, that Kodiak shyt is filled with additives and too many calories if you're cutting, if you're bulking go for it!

Made egg white pancakes the other night and Butterworth sugar free syrup..it was great

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Brehs make homemade protein pancakes, that Kodiak shyt is filled with additives and too many calories if you're cutting, if you're bulking go for it!

Made egg white pancakes the other night and Butterworth sugar free syrup..it was great
Gotta disagree with you on that breh. When I make the waffles it's only 190 calories. 1/2 cup of mix = 4 waffles = 190 calories....you not getting less calories than that for breakfast.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use the Kodiak Waffles before I go workout but I'll admit they don't taste like anything...I can deal with the pancakes though...I got put on to these from watching Russ Swole on youtube glad to see I'm not the only one.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I use the Kodiak Waffles before I go workout but I'll admit they don't taste like anything...I can deal with the pancakes though...I got put on to these from watching Russ Swole on youtube glad to see I'm not the only one.
You ever used the batter to make your own? Waaaaay better than the frozen joints.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Making actual breakfast is just too much time and effort for me anymore :francis: I got a nice smoothie recipe with scoop of powder that I drink every morning. I see those protein pancakes at the store every wk and think about grabbing em