Protein Pancakes/Waffles Is The New Wave

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Just got on them but these shyts is like a cheat code to getting in protein for breakfast without the calories, and they get you full. Buy them frozen or buy the mix and make them yourself but the shyt is good and you get your protein.

705599011313_Kodiak-Cakes_Buttermilk-and-Honey_Frontier-Cakes_Flapjack-and-Waffle-Mix_FH_800x.jpg

kodiak-cakes1.jpg

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what about link sausages in the morn? is that good?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
what about link sausages in the morn? is that good?
Funny you ask that because lately I've been having protein waffles and these for breakfast....I don't eat meat but these veggie sausages taste just like real meat sausages. Altogether that's 32 grams of protein and only 330 calories for breakfast if you have 2 sausages and 2 waffles. Can't beat that at all and you'll be full af.

kicproductimage-125339_original_sausage.png

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funny you ask that because lately I've been having protein waffles and these for breakfast....I don't eat meat but these veggie sausages taste just like real meat sausages. Altogether that's 32 grams of protein and only 330 calories for breakfast if you have 2 sausages and 2 waffles. Can't beat that at all and you'll be full af.

kicproductimage-125339_original_sausage.png
this aint that fake meat is it :usure: im tryna turn my diet around but i aint with that fake meat shyt :usure:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
yeah I fukk with Kodiak Cakes heavy.

I have a box of frozen waffles for days I dont have time to cook...and keep the pancake batter on deck for weekends.
It's crazy because before I ever tried these I seen the product on Shark Tank. This is the third Shark Tank food I've tried and they've all been :ahh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They aight. Nothing to write home about. I bought a few boxes of the frozen waffles one time just to try them out. My lady thinks I love them cause she always buys me more. If she stopped I wouldnt complain.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
They aight. Nothing to write home about. I bought a few boxes of the frozen waffles one time just to try them out. My lady thinks I love them cause she always buys me more. If she stopped I wouldnt complain.
The fact that they taste like regular waffles yet are high protein and low calorie is the kicker.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that they taste like regular waffles yet are high protein and low calorie is the kicker.

Depends on what you call "taste like regular" the frozen ones dont taste bad but they don't taste like any store bought waffles. They don't taste like eggo (gold standard) but are much better than cheapo store brand waffles that always taste like they have freezer burn.

There mix is a much better product than the prepackaged frozen ones however there are quite a few recipes where you can make a mix, throw in your own protein powder that taste much much better.