Prosperity Pimp, I. V Hillard, asking church to repair his helicopter

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
For now. :lolbron::ufdup:

You're a complete idiot if you think the pastor ain't trying to trade up on his flock... :usure:

not really he does not make his money from the offering...he has a job :ufdup:

I refuse to go to churches where all the pastor does it depend on offerings, nothing wrong with it but it just doesn't make me comfortable for some reason.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I USED TO FEEL A CERTAIN KINDA WAY ABOUT BIRTHDAY GIFTS AND SUCH FOR MINISTERS UNTIL I WENT INTO THE HOSPITAL AND THE BREHS ACTUALLY CAME DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE ME AND PERSONALLY CALLED ME. NOT A LETTER OR A REPRESENTATIVE OF HOSPITALITY OR NOTHING. THIS CAT ACTUALLY SHOWED UP. BLEW MY MIND THAT HE ACTUALLY KNEW WHO I WAS.

AND THIS OTHER TIME HE CAUGHT ME IN HOME DEPOT AND I TRIED TO GIVE HIM THE SLIP CUS I HADN'T BEEN GOING TO CHURCH. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME A SPEECH BUT HE JUST ASKED ME IF I WAS OKAY. HE AIN'T FOR FOOLISHNESS BUT HE'S WAY MORE APPROACHABLE THAN I THOUGHT HE WAS. I DON'T AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES BUT I CAN'T TALK DOWN ON HIM AT ALL.

Dont fall for that sht. He gets paid of little stunts like that because the more yall think of him as a stand up guy, the more likely yall are to give larger donation.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the actual letter he sent to his congregation...:snoop:
Bishop_IV_HILLIARD_TRANSPORTATION_SEED.jpg

so basically he's saying, "give me money to fix my helicopter and God will bless you in 52 days.....er um....well...maybe 52 weeks.....:troll:"

and you should see this nikka's house....:dead:. he definitely doesn't need 52k from his broke congregation.

blasphemy!! look at his house while his congregation lives in a duplex...

GOD doesnt sleep with preachers like this who uses his name to get financial gain and live like a king by using his name in vein.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
So you telling me to give you my money that I had to work for and then just wait for the invisible man in the sky to return the favor? :umad: good one! Almost had me there!

Based on the size of hia house it looks like he needs that helicopter to fly to dinner in his kitchen and then back to his room for bed.

I'm in the wrong line of work. I have a swindler ass uncle that is a "Passa" and his church has members volunteer each month to pay his car note and mortgage. :stopitslime: fukking con artist.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Yeah, you're an idiot. :ufdup: :smugbiden: :dahell:

I know because I'm on the financial committee :shaq2:

he makes less than 40K a year from the church. He has a full time job.
It's a small church about 70 - 80 people.

No mega churches for me...I refuse to go to a church where the pastor pulls over in a Lamborghini.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I've always said since I was small kid, I need to become a preacher. Its such a large money making opportunity.

Making it rain with Jesus money :blessed:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Preacher got my own putting MONEY in the pan , for the rest of the week, now i'm eating outta soup cans...he has a home...drives a CADDY THRU TOWN....... :russ:

ole boy is good....but CREFLO DOLLA is the "BIG MEECH" of prosperity preachers......

probally the best to ever do it........ G4 Flights.....Continental Bentley..his wife COLLECTS stock cars (NASCARS) for a hobby........

and pulled the ultimate G MOVE by testifying his desire to have CONGREGATION MEMBERS SHOT if they DIDN'T PAY THIER TITHES..

Last edited by a moderator: