The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Picture+2.png

Bishop_I.V.Hilliard_Home_Pimppreacher.com1.jpg

his crib. now tell me, does a man that lives here need to ask anyone for $52k?

This nikka built a COMPOUND.... :patrice: :lawd:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speaking of the fukery at blk churches

my wifes old friends only goal in life was to be the first lady of a church,,so she married a man who is now a pastor of a church....... except he is fukin around.... the wife was even told but because she loves the clouth of being a first lady of a church like that actually means anything she denied the rumors and is still there :wtf:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
It's amazing how gullible some ppl can be. I once had a conversation with this religious lady about Joel Olsteen and the rest of these prosperity preachers on how these so-called Holy men spend their money on extrvagances while ppl are starving to death around the world. She had the nerve to tell me "God wishes these people wealth and luxuries because they are His emmisaries" :stopitslime: Then she goes off on these rants about struggling to pay her bills while she has an apartment in the city, a house in Connecticut, two cars, and no husband.:snoop:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing how gullible some ppl can be. I once had a conversation with this religious lady about Joel Olsteen and the rest of these prosperity preachers on how these so-called Holy men spend their money on extrvagances while ppl are starving to death around the world. She had the nerve to tell me "God wishes these people wealth and luxuries because they are His emmisaries" :stopitslime: Then she goes off on these rants about struggling to pay her bills while she has an apartment in the city, a house in Connecticut, two cars, and no husband.:snoop:

i got to joel osteens church,,, and if you know anything you will know that he does not take a dime from the church... he makes his money off of books and etc, but the income the church makes goes to projects all over the world,, for example they have set up hospitals in kenya and his brother who is a surgeon and other doctors go for 6 months a year to do free surgeries for all those in need...they do a lot but know joelly doesnt take a dime from the church

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I go to a small church...

you will never find me at a "mega church"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Joel osteen isn't a prosperity preacher

95 percent of pastors don't get paid
Most churches have boards

Most of these prosperity pastors are making money of books and conferences

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
i got to joel osteens church,,, and if you know anything you will know that he does not take a dime from the church... he makes his money off of books and etc, but the income the church makes goes to projects all over the world,, for example they have set up hospitals in kenya and his brother who is a surgeon and other doctors go for 6 months a year to do free surgeries for all those in need...they do a lot but know joelly doesnt take a dime from the church

Doesn't matter. He spends his money on bullshyt. Not that I'm telling him how to spend it, just saying it could be better spent helping more. :yeshrug:. So give him a special "fukk you" from Popo when you next see him, thanks.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

osteen comes across like he got cartel money for some reason, that nikka look like he move mad weight. and his wife is fine as fukk.