Prosperity Pimp, I. V Hillard, asking church to repair his helicopter

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't have a problem with him asking for the dough. At least he was upfront about it. These pastors wouldn't be so quick to ask for this stuff if they weren't enabled by the congregation. These people put the pastor on such a high pedestal, that they are willing to do almost anything for him. I know of people who got a home equity loan to help their pastor remodel his house.

I don't think Quanell X is all that, but he DEFINITELY pulled that white dude's card with the extravagance of the Vatican...had him on the ropes after that. :myman::manny:

If you're foolish enough to pay for it, play on. :blessed: :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol threads like this make me feel glad that I stopped going to church. No pastor, I'll save my money to buy my own helicopter blades.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of clown shyt at black churches..look at this shyt

40913_423762327726_507427726_5385809_6168458_n.jpg

Dude looks like he took a bath in crazy glue and then jumped inside a bottle of glitter. :russ:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
the whole idea of a PASTORS ANNIVERSARY is just as DISTURBING...

and this goes on at alot of black megachurches and storefront churches

thier is NOTHING BIBLICAL or even JUSTIFIABLE about this shyt

true story went to a "PASTORS ANNIVERSARY" which doubled as his BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION...

this nicca had people lining up to give him gifts like they were SACRIFICING themselves to him............

i'm talking shoes, gift cards, cash...

nicca got free passes to the movies..................and said he was gonna see the HANGOVER 2...cause he loved the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

Pastors anniversaries has been perverted and b*stardized and now is a straight up money grab.

Originally they were intended for poor black pastors in the south that had to work a full time job and still try to pastor a church at the same time. It was a way for the congregation to show appreciation for their dedication and support them financially at the same time.

Now these dudes are full time Pastors who get a salary from the church. Most are doing good, no need to continue a tradition that's far removed from it's original purpose. Plus these dudes be trying to manipulate, guilt trip, & coerce the congregation into breaking bread for these anniversaries when they are not biblical in the first place

GRAMMAR POLICE

WOOOO WOOOOO PULL OVAAAAH
Daps
Reppin
ENGLISH CLASS
I USED TO FEEL A CERTAIN KINDA WAY ABOUT BIRTHDAY GIFTS AND SUCH FOR MINISTERS UNTIL I WENT INTO THE HOSPITAL AND THE BREHS ACTUALLY CAME DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE ME AND PERSONALLY CALLED ME. NOT A LETTER OR A REPRESENTATIVE OF HOSPITALITY OR NOTHING. THIS CAT ACTUALLY SHOWED UP. BLEW MY MIND THAT HE ACTUALLY KNEW WHO I WAS.

AND THIS OTHER TIME HE CAUGHT ME IN HOME DEPOT AND I TRIED TO GIVE HIM THE SLIP CUS I HADN'T BEEN GOING TO CHURCH. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME A SPEECH BUT HE JUST ASKED ME IF I WAS OKAY. HE AIN'T FOR FOOLISHNESS BUT HE'S WAY MORE APPROACHABLE THAN I THOUGHT HE WAS. I DON'T AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES BUT I CAN'T TALK DOWN ON HIM AT ALL.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I USED TO FEEL A CERTAIN KINDA WAY ABOUT BIRTHDAY GIFTS AND SUCH FOR MINISTERS UNTIL I WENT INTO THE HOSPITAL AND THE BREHS ACTUALLY CAME DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE ME AND PERSONALLY CALLED ME. NOT A LETTER OR A REPRESENTATIVE OF HOSPITALITY OR NOTHING. THIS CAT ACTUALLY SHOWED UP. BLEW MY MIND THAT HE ACTUALLY KNEW WHO I WAS.

AND THIS OTHER TIME HE CAUGHT ME IN HOME DEPOT AND I TRIED TO GIVE HIM THE SLIP CUS I HADN'T BEEN GOING TO CHURCH. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME A SPEECH BUT HE JUST ASKED ME IF I WAS OKAY. HE AIN'T FOR FOOLISHNESS BUT HE'S WAY MORE APPROACHABLE THAN I THOUGHT HE WAS. I DON'T AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES BUT I CAN'T TALK DOWN ON HIM AT ALL.

I would find it more odd if he didn't know you. Isn't one of a minister's duties to know all of his congregants? That's good on you though. I honestly have no idea how those megachurches and shyt function

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the actual letter he sent to his congregation...:snoop:
Bishop_IV_HILLIARD_TRANSPORTATION_SEED.jpg

so basically he's saying, "give me money to fix my helicopter and God will bless you in 52 days.....er um....well...maybe 52 weeks.....:troll:"

and you should see this nikka's house....:dead:. he definitely doesn't need 52k from his broke congregation.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
That's what most people never experience because of the massive amount of false prophets & preachers. Either way, I never let any relationship with man determine my Relationship & View of God.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wow at that letter. Hopefully, some in his congregation will wake up after seeing that and get away from this fa$le teacher. And get into a healthier church.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Wow at that letter. Hopefully, some in his congregation will wake up after seeing that and get away from this fa$le teacher. And get into a healthier church.

Hopefully they'll wake up won't see a need to go to any church.