PROOF: Two dimes prove that women make rules when they don’t like you. Women break rules when they do.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some men like that dynamic :hubie:

For some its low self esteem, for others they value a woman more if they feel they “dating up”.

Its all in their heads either way.
I mean women like it too for the attention. I call those men place holders. They are put though the motions to get affection for some dude to run into her in the club and take her home same night. Then the bytch crying about that dude that don't care about her.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this applies to everyone and everything

This is what incels and weird dudes refuse to understand. I don't care whether you're at a job, in school, at the doctor's office, talking to men/women or whatever. If you present yourself correctly and have the shyt to back it up - looks, finances, personality, charisma, etc - you're going to do well in a lot of settings because people simply treat you better. You don't have to have everything, either. You might have more of some things than other things.

We instinctively understand this whether we want to admit it publicly or not. You know that you treat attractive women differently than women you aren't attracted to. You know you're more likely to help a baddie, overlook red flags, exaggerate green flags, etc. Hell, dudes will help a pretty chick knowing they won't get anything in return, just for the satisfaction of interacting with a dime for a few seconds.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People keep confusing sex with relationships.

Women will fukk Pete Davidson, but they would laugh in his face if he dropped down to one knee. He's an exciting distraction to them, not the kind of man who will be a responsible father and reliable husband.

Men will post :noah: smileys all day in reaction to ash kaashh but would never actually bring her home to their mother.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I like how she says it like she’s breaking news or something. We know lol. It’s why even with movies, you have to make the guy super rich and good looking:dame: to sell the fantasy to these chicks. 50 shades of grey works when the man is a billionaire with the ability to get what he wants when he wants. 50 shades of grey doesn’t work if the guy flips fries at McDonald’s and likes to take women to his modestly made up sex dungeon. She is going to :hubie: and leave with the quickness on your broke ass :russ:

50 shades of Grey could never work with a Harvey Weinstein looking dude.