Why do women only appreciate you when they’ve lost you?

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I don't know.

But women initiate most breakups.

And as a man, it is extremely satisfying to see your ex realize the error of her ways. Especially if you've moved onto someone better or if your life overall is going well.

The best revenge truly is living well.
Keep moving forward, brehs.

Shiet, tell me bout it. I got broken up with an i ain't even know. Now shes on twitter makin posts to bait me out to this very day.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I'm starting to think women instinctively shyt test you to see if you're worthy of being their partner. Not to be misogynistic, but a woman becoming your partner requires them to "submit" and trust you to an extent with their well-being. I think going along to get along suggests that you're not going to be able to maximize the potential of protecting and providing for her and y'all kids should you have them.

It's a false psychological notion that we haven't transitioned from in a post industrial age. We've had so many social revolutions in the last 150 years, our internal social software hasn't caught up with it yet.

You stepping away rather than putting up with her bullshyt is you demonstrating that you have enough capital within yourself to get someone better than her, which unfortunately correlates with the false notion that better resources and provisioning allows you to attract a better partner.

Some women have wisened up and aren't subject to this antiquated programming. Seek them out.

TL:DR

Just grab your nuts and be a leader. They will come to you.

I did this an a girl started rumors bout me stalking her ass

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll never get this, you can do everything to make a woman happy yet a lot have this ‘grass is greener’ mentality, even trying to make you jealous like they’ve got real options. But the moment you take them up on it and return them back to the streets that’s when they see you value.

Why is it so hard for women to just appreciate you while they’re with you?
It’s not a woman thing, it’s a human nature thing. Anything that you have consistently gets under appreciated because people get used to it and accustomed it (and feel entitled to it), and then when it’s gone (especially when it’s impossible for it to come back) everyone wants to have their appreciation for it THEN.

The prime example of this is youth. We all take our youth for granted until we’re not young anymore.

A lot of times you don’t even really know the value of what you have until you no longer have it. It just is what it is.

But I’m assuming you just wanted to vent on some simp situation you’re involved in.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Girls are gonna do everything in the playbook. Some of them ain't shyt.

It's part of the game...you can't let that stop you being the best you and seek the best most compatible person for you.

What's the end goal of all of this? Said girl is adamant as fukk she don't want nothing to do with me (I don't really care, I got bigger to do uno) but stays trying to bait me out. Certain parts of women i got no real clue on, the messy shyt is the main one.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
What's the end goal of all of this? Said girl is adamant as fukk she don't want nothing to do with me (I don't really care, I got bigger to do uno) but stays trying to bait me out. Certain parts of women i got no real clue on, the messy shyt is the main one.
Why are you entertaining that at all?

Your terms not hers...

I took someone on a date Friday and she did some disrespectful shyt mid-date. Haven't called or texted since. She's been blowing my phone up for the last day and a half.

Carry yourself worthy of being respected. They'll either come around or they won't, either way you won't waste your limited prime dating years on bullshyt.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll never get this, you can do everything to make a woman happy yet a lot have this ‘grass is greener’ mentality, even trying to make you jealous like they’ve got real options. But the moment you take them up on it and return them back to the streets that’s when they see you value.

Why is it so hard for women to just appreciate you while they’re with you?
The type of women you are describing don't even appreciate you when you are gone. They just miss the attention that they used to get from you that they no longer receive.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Human nature - it's very hard to appreciate what you have when you're accustomed to having it. Most Americans rarely consider about how amazing it is that they have access to virtually unlimited clean, drinking water at the turn of a knob, while others go to war over such resources.

Relationships are difficult and we're all just navigating the best we can. I wouldn't take the past personally. If you want to give it another go with her, have at it. But there's obviously some lingering feelings there or else this thread wouldn't exist.