Why do women only appreciate you when they’ve lost you?

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I figured this out the first two real relationships I had. The first breakip was kind of my fault but the way she was crying and carrying on on the phone like we had been together for some years had me like :dahell:

The second time I really loved this girl half Filipino half Mexican ting but looking back she didn’t really love me and tried to break up with me a couple times. Finally she just started giving me the cold shoulder and basically ghosting me. Knowing what I know now as a veteran she was probably getting piped on the side but I still made several attempts to fix things before I moved on. Her ass was fat though so forgive me playas. :wow:

Funny thing is after she found out I was in another relationship on Facebook she called me crying and balling and even said I can smash if I wanted to. I was like :hhh: girl it’s over have some dignity. Not gonna lie I said some mean shyt but she had led me on for awhile so I wanted revenge

I learned then and there if you want a girl to love you break up with her. :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ:You right, I have boundary issues/people pleasing tendencies so it’s something I’m more conscious of moving forward
Get yourself in shape and find a simple woman. Woman who grew up babysitting all the kids in her family. Takes care of her parents. Loves doing things for her family. She'll take care of you. Its the only way to find peace. If both of you are the same way it's even better because you try to outdo one another. But if you always trying to please her she's going to destroy you

Last edited:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Because you are constantly fighting forces out of your control
Most of her council
Family specifically her female members
Friends
Coworkers
Modern TV or any media she consumes tells them there is something always better out there
Even when they have a man they really cares for them
That itch will always be there
It takes a strong, independent woman of the matrix to realize what she has
A woman’s ecosystem is more evolved than men’s but it’s more detrimental to their lives
Many women will leave a ideal situation for them because maybe the season is filled with trials and tribulations
They can’t see how that builds a relationship or they can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel
So they go chasing that “feeling”
Then that feeling goes away and they see that new nikka ain’t no better once the gold stops gleaming
This has been going on for years
Social media didn’t bring the down fall
It just highlighted it
My ex wife been on that train since our divorce
I get weekly texts of bullshyt :russ:
If I wasn’t with the amazing woman I’m with today
I would possibly entertain going back just because of history
But nah
Women’s nature
Mens pragmatism :wow:

All facts. However I think women are more pragmatic in their decisions than men when it comes to relationships. Mainly because of how easily they can find another man regardless of if they man is good.

Men are idealistic. More romantic too. We will also put up with A LOT and still won’t leave. If a man leaves a woman (outside of him cheating) she’s REALLY fukked up.

Women are pragmatically opportunists. They will put up with a lot ONLY if there’s no immediate options. Soon as she gets a hint of another man showing interest she’ll monkey branch. I’ve seen that play out more times than I can count.

Now of course everything I said doesn’t apply across the board but 9/10 it applies.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug:
Something, Something, Grass is green, Well full of water running dry, etc etc, she prolly getting her ass whupped and don't think your feet rubs are THAT weird now that her current dude is prone to Kurt Angle slamming her out at public events.​

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know.

But women initiate most breakups.

And as a man, it is extremely satisfying to see your ex realize the error of her ways. Especially if you've moved onto someone better or if your life overall is going well.

The best revenge truly is living well.
Keep moving forward, brehs.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
All facts. However I think women are more pragmatic in their decisions than men when it comes to relationships. Mainly because of how easily they can find another man regardless of if they man is good.

Men are idealistic. More romantic too. We will also put up with A LOT and still won’t leave. If a man leaves a woman (outside of him cheating) she’s REALLY fukked up.

Women are pragmatically opportunists. They will put up with a lot ONLY if there’s no immediate options. Soon as she gets a hint of another man showing interest she’ll monkey branch. I’ve seen that play out more times than I can count.

Now of course everything I said doesn’t apply across the board but 9/10 it applies.

This is exactly what happened between me and my ex, like bar for bar lol

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm starting to think women instinctively shyt test you to see if you're worthy of being their partner. Not to be misogynistic, but a woman becoming your partner requires them to "submit" and trust you to an extent with their well-being. I think going along to get along suggests that you're not going to be able to maximize the potential of protecting and providing for her and y'all kids should you have them.

It's a false psychological notion that we haven't transitioned from in a post industrial age. We've had so many social revolutions in the last 150 years, our internal social software hasn't caught up with it yet.

You stepping away rather than putting up with her bullshyt is you demonstrating that you have enough capital within yourself to get someone better than her, which unfortunately correlates with the false notion that better resources and provisioning allows you to attract a better partner.

Some women have wisened up and aren't subject to this antiquated programming. Seek them out.

TL:DR

Just grab your nuts and be a leader. They will come to you.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
TheColi “Teen Edition”
We need a limited life experience section for the youngins asking surface level basic questions

I keep trying to make allowances and tell myself that everybody starts somewhere. I really do.:francis:

And then some days, well... :pachaha:

t6zwOTo.jpeg