Proof Microsoft intended for Halo to be the system seller

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Xboys need to be offended this was the best they could produce, and now have to fall back on "Bu...bu...my 360 library"

Don Mattrick said it best

:dead:

That was one of those things that sounded good in your mind but as soon as it comes out you know you messed up

You do have to be a kind of trifling person to be able to afford a 400-500 dollar game console and don’t have no type internet in your house

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dead:

That was one of those things that sounded good in your mind but as soon as it comes out you know you messed up

You do have to be a kind of trifling person to be able to afford a 400-500 dollar game console and don’t have no type internet in your house
It was a strawman argument Trump/Sony supporters created to stop the Xbox cloud service because they couldn't do the same. They made up lies and fear tactics about how you could lose your library if you're always online connected.

7yrs later, PS5 digital $399 and everyone of you would slap a toddler if it meant getting a system. Am I salty the future of Xbox was stolen from me? A little bit, I can't snap anymore, Xbox fitness gone. The Atari ET movie was pretty good. Halo mini series was on deck, was gonna be a revolution in entertainment but hey, I hear the ps5 remote has a dedicated disney plus button!!!

:pacspit:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
It was a strawman argument Trump/Sony supporters created to stop the Xbox cloud service because they couldn't do the same. They made up lies and fear tactics about how you could lose your library if you're always online connected.

7yrs later, PS5 digital $399 and everyone of you would slap a toddler if it meant getting a system. Am I salty the future of Xbox was stolen from me? A little bit, I can't snap anymore, Xbox fitness gone. The Atari ET movie was pretty good. Halo mini series was on deck, was gonna be a revolution in entertainment but hey, I hear the ps5 remote has a dedicated disney plus button!!!

:pacspit:
:russ: You a wild one breh