Proof Microsoft intended for Halo to be the system seller

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Of course they did. Halo has always been a system seller.

They didnt plan on it lookin like hot garbage tho.

They thought it was hot though. That's the delusion that should be troubling.

Pre-July Showcase: They gonna love this :wow:
Post-July & Craig: :mjcry:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Plan B was for (B)illion after all:ohhh:

Buy a multi billion dollar company as a backup plan breh:mjlol:

The crazy part to me, Microsoft still hasn't shown they can properly guide their teams outside of the big 3 and even then you now add Zenimax who was having problems managing their own studios not making Fallout/ Elder Scrolls and now you got the cluster fukk collaboration only Microsoft is quick to clip the wings of talent if the sales ain't there.

If Phil really isn't planning on boosting the price on GP then we are looking at the grand daddy to bullshyt DLC and loot boxes coming in to set the tone for how your "free" games get monetized next gen.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
let's hope it pays off because bethesda been putting out mid all gen.

I wish Arkane wasn't theirs. They keeping the immersive sim feel alive out here with the quality :lawd:

You would think some of that Skyrim money coulda got them a better marketing blitz for Prey and Dishonored. Ironic sony put in more work for probably one of the last major Beth games to come to the system. :shaq2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wish Arkane wasn't theirs. They keeping the immersive sim feel alive out here with the quality :lawd:

You would think some of that Skyrim money coulda got them a better marketing blitz for Prey and Dishonored. Ironic sony put in more work for probably one of the last major Beth games to come to the system. :shaq2:

the Arkane acquisition is truly the only thing i'm bitter about with this merger.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
MS seems to think that Master Chief is equivalent to Mario in terms of branding, its not. Halo might have a fanbase but they shouldn't be trying to move consoles on it, it should just be icing on the cake.

That's problem #1 before we even get into the subpar graphics for a piece of hardware who has done nothing but tout is power and prowess.