Proof Microsoft intended for Halo to be the system seller

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But it is...

They just suck at quality control unlike nintendo

Halo made fps what they are today, and there still aren't many if any that feel quite like halo

Halo don't even feel like Halo no more :yeshrug:

Shoulda never let Bungie get away. 343i ain't getting the job done.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it is...

They just suck at quality control unlike nintendo

Halo made fps what they are today, and there still aren't many if any that feel quite like halo

I get where you're going, but the difference is that Master Chief is on that level to XBox fans.

Mario is on that level to everybody, even people who don't even like videogames.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The Bethesda buyout/gamepass stuff was def plan B. We were supposed to be getting non-stop halo footage and promotional stuff (7-11 slurpee cups) but the memes really spoke this out of existence.

Oh yeah, the proof...

xbox-series-x-official-packaging-invites-you-to-power-your-dreams-3.900x.jpg

Never saw a game console come with a game featured on the box with no game in sight. :dwillhuh:
Proof Microsoft intended on Halo to be the system seller... And this is really a thread?

I'm told to not make threads, so more of this can be made? Maybe somebody in the known universe didn't know this until today. Thank you for pointing this out, KEEP POSTING :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Proof Microsoft intended on Halo to be the system seller... And this is really a thread?

I'm told to not make threads, so more of this can be made? Maybe somebody in the known universe didn't know this until today. Thank you for pointing this out, KEEP POSTING :blessed:

tenor.gif

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ms must be doing something right if ps fan boys are making daily threads about them.. somebody is "concerned":wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Here's a thread idea...

Proof Spiderman was Sony's system seller!!! Then I post a bunch of obvious shyt that everybody and they mama know. You think you untouchable outchea? You think you can just literally post any ol thang without a hint of wit or savagetry? I mean you can but if I could make a suggestion?

Never change :hhh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Halo is legendary put them on the map in a major way, probably changed gaming on a mainstream level tbh.

And Microsoft couldn’t get it right :francis: