Project Eve makes Bayonetta 3 look extremely dated

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i just googled this game we comparing switch games to ps5 ones :stopitslime:

I already know what to expect from Beyonetta/Platinum, you have no idea what the other one is like to even say it has gameplay on par w it.

You don’t know that it doesn’t have good gameplay either so thats a silly argument to use against it. And iMO the whole Kaiju fighting shyt in the B3 trailer looked lame af

It’s like some repurposed scalebound shyt they needed to find a reason to include

And this game is cross gen I’m pretty sure

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Would be surprised if Gizmo even ends up playing either of these games:ehh:

Not surprised at this shyt ass thread comparing Switch graphics to the PS5 as if it were a notable observation to share with the community:rudy:

Two similar games released in 2022, don’t care what platform its on. One looks like something released 10 years ago

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
People always expecting a switch title to look like ghost of tsushima every time :dwillhuh: I don't get it.

Exclusives taking advantage of the Switch vs titles/exclusives taking advantage of Series X and PS5 :dwillhuh:

how can you take advantage of that shovel ware ass bullshyt switch is working with :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i just googled this game we comparing switch games to ps5 ones :stopitslime:

I already know what to expect from Beyonetta/Platinum, you have no idea what the other one is like to even say it has gameplay on par w it.

As long as switch games are still 60 dollars they gonna get compared to current gen games. :francis:

Maybe if this shyt was 30 it could get the luxury of being compared to the PS3 games it looks like