Project 2025 could eliminate '1 million' Federal Jobs

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I been saying this is going to destroy a substantial portion of the black middle class since i found out about it. What kills me about Project 2025 is, once the veil is removed, everyone is going to know who to look at once this happens; not just black people, but everyone.

I'm making a rhetorical statement, but this is not sustainable unless we become full on fascist. Abortion rights, mandatory designated religion, labor and environmental rights...most of these politicians would (should) be voted out the immediate next term unless some type of apparatus is put in place to secure power. And I'm sure that's coming too.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Latinos, asians, indians dont seemed concerned about this :jbhmm:

But black people better look out :damn:

Every election, same fukking scare tactics. Turn the gotdamn page already :hhh:

Black people are in a unique position because of past discrimination. We have higher economic mobility in government jobs. I’m tired of anti intellectualism with you idiots read a damn article of something.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not backed by Trump or anyone with any real power, it's an old boomer conservative wet dream of their ideal blueprint to make America go back to the good ol days:dead:

Most of it is not new, they've been pushing the shyt on that list for 40+years now and no Republican President has been able to accomplish it A candidate attaching their name to it is political suicide which is why Trump distanced himself from it

Alot of that shyt will never pass
It is backed by Trump. In fact some of the very objectives in P2025 is in his own 'Agenda 47' plan. Pay attention to who Trump appoints in his administration. Him publicly distancing himself from the plan is politically adventageous but make no mistake his administration intends to follow through with it.

Also you're incredibly naive to take someone who lies constantly, who attempted a coup and has just been granted full immunity by SCOTUS at face value. You're a fool if you think someone like Trump will not exploit all the powers he's been given to his advantage and follow through on his financial backer's ambitions.

And yes, they've been trying to do this for that past 40 years. What's your point? Is that your way of trying to minimize the severity of it? Is that your way of justifying why black people shouldn't vote in this upcoming election? Even if the Trump administration had only a 20% - 30% chance of successfully accomplishing the objectives in Project 2025, isn't that a large enough reason to stop them? Especially knowing that our people would be disproportionately negatively impacted?

The fact that they've been at it for 40 years should give you insight into the level of political discipline our opponents have. It should give insight in how committed they are to eroding American democracy and bringing about a far right autocracy. And each time they get to appoint a federal judge, slowly erode our institutions and obstruct legislation that would help average everyday Americans they inch a little bit closer. This is a multi-generational project to undo all the progress that was made in the 20th century.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's not backed by Trump or anyone with any real power, it's an old boomer conservative wet dream of their ideal blueprint to make America go back to the good ol days:dead:

Most of it is not new, they've been pushing the shyt on that list for 40+years now and no Republican President has been able to accomplish it A candidate attaching their name to it is political suicide which is why Trump distanced himself from it

Alot of that shyt will never pass

how old are you? Being a grown adult and being this naive is crazy.

I see why kids dont respect adults