Project 2025 contributers jump ship as Trump turns against them

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'm implying how NEGROES are scary and prolly check they closets for boogeyman every night before bed.....ol uncle gunny sack fearing Negroes

Man can you just use english? :mjpls:

I ain't the only one who's not picking up what you're putting down. Be direct with your thoughts instead of using emotional language

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I work with a conservative bunch and this ish never lands for them.

Trump is a terrible judge of character.
I barely remember the Clinton years :flabbynsick: but I do remember the Bush Jr n Obama years.
I have never seen a cabinet with as much turnover as I saw from the Trump administration.

One of the main rules of leadership is being able to find and surround yourself with talent.

Breh would keep boasting about people and then firing them and denigrating them on their exit. Rinse and repeat.

In any other line of work, people would note the pattern n be like ":francis::childplease::why: this guy is awful at his job. He can't find or keep anyone with merit around him."

But conservatives just see this ish and just go...."meh."

The weirdest group of hypocrites around.
They’ll gladly look past his shortcomings because he’s a living breathing microcosm of how they really feel about society.

Trump just has the money, influence, and bravado to get away with saying how his followers unspokenly feel.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
The heritage foundation think tank still gonna exist after this...:beli: washington has an abundance of white led think tanks on the payroll.. IE stakeholders...
Nothing is gonna change...
This cats was even in Reagan ear back in the day.
They was called Reagans favorite think tank...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He's still heavily affiliated with the heritage foundation and the people who support project 2025 are embedded in his team.

None of that shyt matters when literally anyone says "you're claiming you aren't affiliated with this, so then why are you speaking at heritage foundation events and keeping people affiliated with them on your payroll?"

This is a guy who hired Steve banon, Stephen Miller, and whose VP was in chat rooms with teenage white supremacists. He doesn't like that p2025 is unpopular amongst the general public, but it's too late. The stain of it is on him, and the politicians who claim to be affiliated with him and who praised him at the RNC are on code. It's the classic white supremacist thing of pretending you're not a racist while continuing to do and support things that hurt black people.

They think we are dumb enough to conclude that someone isn't a racist because they don't have a swastika tattoo, klan robes, or call a black person an N to his or her face.