to stay outto prison and will
slit any throat to stay out.
UKVu0t8.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Too late for that orange fat fukk
Basically this.

They should’ve done this shyt a while ago. You can’t have a majority Republican Supreme Court and have project 2025 out here looming over peoples heads. Even if you say you’re not apart of that shyt how am I supposed to believe you?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I do think he’ll try if elected, but I remember when Trump had a mostly Republican Congress on his side and he still couldn’t get a lot of what he wanted passed.

Because the supreme court was there to push back on his executive orders. Fast forward three years with 3 hand picked justices along with the replacement of rbg with Amy Barrett and you have Trump with the extra tool of presidential immunity.

Watergate is now deemed legal along with the things he did to get impeached twice

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Trump turns on everyone in the end.

It’s telling that none of those politicians from his first run are affiliated with him at all now.

They thought he would be their willing idiot to get all this radical right wing shyt pushed through and he hit them with the “nah I got other plans.”
I work with a conservative bunch and this ish never lands for them.

Trump is a terrible judge of character.
I barely remember the Clinton years :flabbynsick: but I do remember the Bush Jr n Obama years.
I have never seen a cabinet with as much turnover as I saw from the Trump administration.

One of the main rules of leadership is being able to find and surround yourself with talent.

Breh would keep boasting about people and then firing them and denigrating them on their exit. Rinse and repeat.

In any other line of work, people would note the pattern n be like ":francis::childplease::why: this guy is awful at his job. He can't find or keep anyone with merit around him."

But conservatives just see this ish and just go...."meh."

The weirdest group of hypocrites around.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
No matter what we still gotta vote against him and all these mfs. Your vote matters even if you think it doesn't. Numbers are Numbers plain and simple. If they got 15 votes then we need 20.