Project 2025 contributers jump ship as Trump turns against them

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Trump turns on everyone in the end.

It’s telling that none of those politicians from his first run are affiliated with him at all now.

They thought he would be their willing idiot to get all this radical right wing shyt pushed through and he hit them with the “nah I got other plans.”

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Damn they folding quick, they haven’t even received any real push back yet. This is the party that said it might get bloody if dems want to take it there.

The arrogant confidence and certainty that some from that organization displayed. Now there is turmoil within 😂.

Stay on the right side of righteousness y’all, your character and integrity will never come into question.

Trump and Drake racking up massive Ls in 2024.

Real shyt! :umad:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

It’s telling that none of those politicians from his first run are affiliated with him at all now.

They thought he would be their willing idiot to get all this radical right wing shyt pushed through and he hit them with the “nah I got other plans.”

I agree he turns on everyone eventually...publicly. If he wins make no mistake: he's going to follow through with the Project 2025 plan. The first step was always staffing the government in January 2025 and that plan will still go into effect. He's simply trying not to talk about it because it's a losing topic. Same way he shifts back and forth on abortion between appealing to right wing evangelicals and trying to pretend like he doesn't want abortion bans when talking to mainstream audiences.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Damn they folding quick, they haven’t even received any real push back yet. This is the party that said it might get bloody if dems want to take it there.

The arrogant confidence and certainty that some from that organization displayed. Now there is turmoil within 😂.

Stay on the right side of righteousness y’all, your character and integrity will never come into question.

Trump and Drake racking up massive Ls in 2024.

Real shyt! :umad:
It's apt that the color of the Republicans is red. When the haymakers come, make their ears ring. Cowards die a thousand deaths, make that blood sing.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Nah. That’s the role he was playing as long as they got him back into the White House. The issue is these idiots are actual weirdos and said the quiet part out loud. They’re blowing up the spot so Trump has to disassociate himself to get the stench off him. The more negative attention Project 2025 gets the worse it is for Trump.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I agree he turns on everyone eventually...publicly. If he wins make no mistake: he's going to follow through with the Project 2025 plan. The first step was always staffing the government in January 2025 and that plan will still go into effect. He's simply trying not to talk about it because it's a losing topic. Same way he shifts back and forth on abortion between appealing to right wing evangelicals and trying to pretend like he doesn't want abortion bans when talking to mainstream audiences.
Exactly.