Proidigy Took So Many Ls

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Prodigy is the biggest clown in the rap industry.

This nikka went and said he fell back from the beff with Jay-z because Nas came with bigger heat.Plus this dude said his song LA ,LA was big in LA yea right .

This nikka look like a little 12 year old who would get smacked around the hood.

PRODIGY.jpg

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
U POSTED THIS AT 930 AM
SMH AT A MAN WAKING UP WITH PRODIGY ON HIS MIND.....

ANYWAY PRODIGY ONE OF THE GREATS

Who is you to say I had this dude on my mind dummy, I can see you feel a little butthurt about it because you got Queens in your profile so you probably feel a little butthurt about one of your hometown heros.

Any way Prodigy is not one of the Greats by any means, he may be the big dog in Queens but most places give a fukk about the dude.

The one Proidgy I have a respect for is the SCC/South Central Cartel who had the name way before you hero, Prodigy probably took a name after his Daddy.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
and you still respect that man enough to make a thread about him…..HNIC to all you haters :win:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I made the thead to get a good laugh, hes a joke. Im wondering why you nikkas look up to this cat?

Nobody not really looking up to him. Cats just give him his props because Prodigy in the 90's was one of the most incredible MCs to walk Earth. And his group made classics and he still makes dope music(despite the lyrical fall off). He's a legend, regardless of how you feel about him.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Nobody not really looking up to him. Cats just give him his props because Prodigy in the 90's was one of the most incredible MCs to walk Earth. And his group made classics and he still makes dope music(despite the lyrical fall off). He's a legend, regardless of how you feel about him.

Thats an opinion only some people feel that about him, but lets be real most people don't know who this cat is. They were never main event rappers when they were at THEIR pinnacle of record selling.