Professor Black Truth "TONI MORRISON IS DEAD...GOOD" <-- How is this pro black?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

timestamped

That is why he was banned from youtube:

PBT was out of line for spreading lies and disrespect about Sister Morrison, before her body could even be put to rest, calling her a feminist and saying she was anti black men. Here are her words out of her own mouth to defend that slander:

Although her novels typically concentrate on black women, Morrison did not identify her works as feminist. When asked in a 1998 interview "Why distance oneself from feminism?" she replied: "In order to be as free as I possibly can, in my own imagination, I can't take positions that are closed. Everything I've ever done, in the writing world, has been to expand articulation, rather than to close it, to open doors, sometimes, not even closing the book — leaving the endings open for reinterpretation, revisitation, a little ambiguity."[91] She went on to state that she thought it "off-putting to some readers, who may feel that I'm involved in writing some kind of feminist tract. I don't subscribe to patriarchy, and I don't think it should be substituted with matriarchy. I think it's a question of equitable access, and opening doors to all sorts of things."[91]

In 2012, she responded to a question about the difference between black and white feminists in the 1970s. "Womanists is what black feminists used to call themselves," she explained. "They were not the same thing. And also the relationship with men. Historically, black women have always sheltered their men because they were out there, and they were the ones that were most likely to be killed."[76]

fukk that tasteless clown and all you impressionable idiots that put him on a pedestal and hang on to his every word. Talking about he has a point about a universally loved and respected black icon who's ALWAYS taken white supremacy to task and defended us publically for decades. AND WAS NEVER SCARED TO SHOW HER FACE WHILE DOING SO like PBT and the rest of you p*ssyless women hating incel lames.

Toni Morrison Deconstructs White Supremacy in America | Open Culture

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok and???:dahell: you caping for a feminist nutbag who hates black men and made an entire career outta it...:mjlol::bryan:

Did you not read this?

Although her novels typically concentrate on black women, Morrison did not identify her works as feminist. When asked in a 1998 interview "Why distance oneself from feminism?" she replied: "In order to be as free as I possibly can, in my own imagination, I can't take positions that are closed. Everything I've ever done, in the writing world, has been to expand articulation, rather than to close it, to open doors, sometimes, not even closing the book — leaving the endings open for reinterpretation, revisitation, a little ambiguity."[91] She went on to state that she thought it "off-putting to some readers, who may feel that I'm involved in writing some kind of feminist tract. I don't subscribe to patriarchy, and I don't think it should be substituted with matriarchy. I think it's a question of equitable access, and opening doors to all sorts of things."[91]

In 2012, she responded to a question about the difference between black and white feminists in the 1970s. "Womanists is what black feminists used to call themselves," she explained. "They were not the same thing. And also the relationship with men. Historically, black women have always sheltered their men because they were out there, and they were the ones that were most likely to be killed."[76]

Hold this neg. @Nicole0416 you despicable for dapping this.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Did you not read this?

Hold this neg. @Nicole0416 you despicable for dapping this.
Don't quote me you fukkin c00n caping faggit, I'll dap whatever the fuk I want. You're despicable for existing. Get the fuk out my alerts and die slow, you blavity babbling bytch. Even certain mods in here have showed you as an agent. It's well known what the fuk you are about, keep pushing it and see how far this shyt gets you.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@dj-method-x is the same lying manipulative piece of shyt who engages with his twitterists to repeatedly use the N- er word. (word to @cititrends). Nothing you say to me has any value. Not only that, you were caught manipulating and editing comments while trying to claim they were from the original posters. FUK YOU, you lost your voice on any issue a long time ago. I don't even pay attention to your stupid ass. Then you do nothing but label ados as "bots" all on your timeline, to push your agenda- just like your handlers.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dj-method-x-and-his-friends-like-to-say-nigg-r.690578/page-5
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dj-method-x.682735/page-8