Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
What else did she say about the album? And the situation with unreleased music just generally?

She didn't say anything else about the album or unreleased music. She said the album will be out soon but she kept the date a secret.

She also shared some photos about P and told that friends and boyfriends are scared of Prodigy when they first meet him but she said not to worry cause he's a cool guy :mjcry:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
She didn't say anything else about the album or unreleased music. She said the album will be out soon but she kept the date a secret.

She also shared some photos about P and told that friends and boyfriends are scared of Prodigy when they first meet him but she said not to worry cause he's a cool guy :mjcry:
It's good to see his family are in good spirits and honouring his music like this.

The estate better not "2Pac" his legacy. Like everything after Better Dayz was half-way trash too, Better Dayz has some questionable production quality like putting shytty beats over unmastered/muffled vocals:scust:. I need P's music the way he left it or "No hay trato".:mjcry:

I wanna see a box set unreleased vault project where they just unload 30-40 joints at a time because I'd actually support that like they do with legendary Motown performers:blessed:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It's good to see his family are in good spirits and honouring his music like this.

The estate better not "2Pac" his legacy. Like everything after Better Dayz was half-way trash too, Better Dayz has some questionable production quality like putting shytty beats over unmastered/muffled vocals:scust:. I need P's music the way he left it or "No hay trato".:mjcry:

I wanna see a box set unreleased vault project where they just unload 30-40 joints at a time because I'd actually support that like they do with legendary Motown performers:blessed:
If anything I've heard there's not a ton of stuff that will drop.

One of his engineers made a comment about keeping a lid on a lot of it. Evidence recorded a song with P right before he passed and left it off his album that dropped last month because he thought it could be seen as tacky. Alchemist has been very careful to not promise anything.

I think we'll get some music, but cats like Alchemist, Havoc, Eddie Sancho, and others are going to make sure (I think) that anything that does get released is of the highest quality and up to P's standards, and that it's something that P would've wanted to present to the world.

I think what's in the vaults is going to be handled very carefully. And that may even mean less music for us, but if it's what P would have wanted then I'm good with that.

I just want that joint called Passion that he did with Alc on this beat

:wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Hopefully havoc and the alchemist have some influence over the quality of unreleased prodigy music.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Hopefully havoc and the alchemist have some influence over the quality of unreleased prodigy music.
If you ever peeped Prodigy's solo releases him and Havoc release their music under one umbrella. So they share the record label together but on their record label they each have their own independent label which inherently means that both Hav and P. have stocks and shares in both independent labels regardless of who's releasing what.

I remember P. saying everything he does whether as a group or solo he and Hav share the profits 50/50 or near about to make their business work. It was one of those 100s of interviews that P. did after getting out of prison on his media run after getting back on good terms with Hav.

So, back to the point, I think Hav will definitely have a say in P.'s future posthumous solo endeavours. But, then P. recorded verses for so many people so that is the thing I'm scared about the most because that's what 2Pac did.

This could go one of two ways so imma stay positive. :picard:
giphy.webp

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Also the music they recorded on G-Unit that Gawdfather owns the masters to has gotta be ridiculous, that Blood Money album was so slept on. They wanted the Mobb to stay underground nobodies (mainstream-wise) instead of signing the big cheque to get that industry machine push. You can only go so far on boutique independants which they were always on previously until Gawdfather scooped them up and put them where they needed to be and look at the career they've had since -- phenomenal.

Daps
Also the music they recorded on G-Unit that Gawdfather owns the masters to has gotta be ridiculous, that Blood Money album was so slept on. They wanted the Mobb to stay underground nobodies (mainstream-wise) instead of signing the big cheque to get that industry machine push. You can only go so far on boutique independants which they were always on previously until Gawdfather scooped them up and put them where they needed to be and look at the career they've had since -- phenomenal.
fukk outta here. :camby:Most legit artists to have ever been associated with “Gawdfather” & G-Unit. Glad they were one & done.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
fukk outta here. :camby:Most legit artists to have ever been associated with “Gawdfather” & G-Unit. Glad they were one & done.
Just fukk off! You def aren't a Mobb stan. A true stan would appreciate everything. Delusional ass 10 year old on the Internet thinks he knows everything, nikka you wasn't even alive.

50smh.gif