Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To add to my previous comment, I also think the 'new' Prodigy is a better match with Alchemist than with Hav. If you look at his catalog post H.N.I.C., I think both Return of the Mac and Albert Einstein are better albums than for example Infamy or Amerikaz Nighmare,
It just works better with how he's been rhyming. They're not a better duo than Mobb Deep Infamous - Hell on Earth obviously.

I think Prodigy and Sid Roams are a better match than P and Alch. The concepts hes rapping about wirk better on the eerie sid roams beats than some of alchemists CACCY loops. And Product of the 80s and HNIC 2 have actual bangers

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I think Prodigy and Sid Roams are a better match than P and Alch. The concepts hes rapping about wirk better on the eerie sid roams beats than some of alchemists CACCY loops. And Product of the 80s and HNIC 2 have actual bangers
I was wondering when the ALC fan club was gonna show up :prodigylol:

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Product of the 80's might be my favorite Prodigy album. So I can see how Sid Roams is the better match. I don't think it's actually better than Return of the Mac and Albert Einstein tho, it's just that I really like the vibe on that album.

Finally a 320 link for Hegelian Dialectic, will check it out in the car tomorrow.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
P played two crazy joints from Vol 2 or 3 last night on Facebook. He was talking that shyt too :wow:
It was a beautiful moment :mjcry:
@Deltron do you know if you can embed a Facebook post on here :mjgrin:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Still wondering what happen with the Deluxe version. :lupe:
I guess we gotta throw it in the pile with the Hell On Earth era unreleased songs and the Mobb Deep album produced by Alchemist :mjcry:

Did you see P's Facebook live video from yesterday? One of the beats was from ALC :blessed:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Damnnnnn can't wait!

video.php

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What is that, its not working?

And what minute we hear the Al track on the facebook vid?
I was trying to find a way to embed the video...but couldn't figure it out :snoop:
The ALC track is the first song he plays in the video from yesterday at 4:45. It starts playing at like 30 seconds in Watch the whole video though. The shyt talking and second song is :whoo: