Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After 2 listens, great album. P sounds calm, focused, production is focused as well. I can really appreciate it when rappers find maturity in their delivery and lyrics as they get older. They can't do it like they did 20 years ago, but find new style that fits where they at in life. Really dope.

What I find interesting as well, is that when you look at H.N.I.C. 2, his conspiracy content was 'basic', Illuminati, Skull & Bones, Alex Jones type shyt. He's much more subtle and seems to have learned a lot. There's not a lot of well known rappers out that can bring that type of stuff. And actually combine it with a positive outlook on how to be a better man.

If I want to listen to Hell on Earth Prodigy, I'll listen to Hell on Earth.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
After 2 listens, great album. P sounds calm, focused, production is focused as well. I can really appreciate it when rappers find maturity in their delivery and lyrics as they get older. They can't do it like they did 20 years ago, but find new style that fits where they at in life. Really dope.

What I find interesting as well, is that when you look at H.N.I.C. 2, his conspiracy content was 'basic', Illuminati, Skull & Bones, Alex Jones type shyt. He's much more subtle and seems to have learned a lot. There's not a lot of well known rappers out that can bring that type of stuff. And actually combine it with a positive outlook on how to be a better man.

If I want to listen to Hell on Earth Prodigy, I'll listen to Hell on Earth.

You're Spot on!

0331c02f1eeb17c6f281649f7c605c9e.png