Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
I Ovastand Infamous:mj:/Hell on Earth is Top 5: Dead or Alive:wow:

...but I can no longer front like Murda Musik:fire: isn't my GOAT MOBB album:ohlawd:

So young that you wouldn't even Expect to be burstin' off guns like a vietnam Vet:damn:

Murda Muzik is fire but like the bootleg over the retail version. The tracklist order of the retail version isn't the best and some insane good tracks were taken of the retail version. Like 3 from NYC, Perfect Plot, Thrill Me, Pile Raps and Feel my Gat Blow

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
surely his newest album is lyrical as its a concept album?
Honestly I think all P's shyt is lyrical. He changed his style after 2000 and it's just different. Some people don't dig it but he's got lots of gems and dope verses over the past 17 years. On Infamy he was figuring it out and post 2000 his verses on his solo projects have been better than Mobb verses IMO but he's stayed lyrical. It's just a different style. I liked the new P album.

The best P albums are HNIC, Return of the Mac, and Albert Einstein, and HNIC 2. Product of the 80's is dope too. People slept on it hard.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
One thing I really wished P had shared with us is his reading list. I would love to know the books that he has read. I know he mentioned Dr. Malachi York a lot.

I guess you haven't read My Infamous Life. He shares a couple of books:

Target Zero: A Life in Writing
Autobiography of Eldridge Cleaver
Medical Apartheid by Harriet A. Washington
Assata Shakur's autobiography
Long Walk to Freedom, the autobiography of Nelson Mandela

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Ty Nitty had a diss track about 10-11 years ago directed at Prodigy and Alchemist. I may have it somewhere. Not sure what the beef was about.

I'm glad they squashed it.
I remember him saying he thought al shoulda took the gun charge for P and was kinda talking down on al

I don't remember him dissing P prior to my infamous life though

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps

H.S.

All Star
Daps