Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Had to cut mamma just to get me out, I was a problem from the start"

At less than one year old i was admitted to the hospital for the first time. Bright lights, doctors poking, stabbin, pushing , pullin all over my pain. My mother, my father, relatives faces bending down lookin at me, wires connected to my arm with bags full of fluid drippin. All these foggy memories, i guess the trauma i went through forced me to remember.

I wanted to crawl back in my mothers stomach, the same way i came out. Back to the warm, dark place where i was safe. Who said i wanted to come out anyway. I was fine where i was at, but the witch and wizard doctors cut my mother open and pulled me out like they were conducting some twisted ritual and forced me to take part in this crazy world.

Reality rap :mjcry:

P

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Disc 2 of HNIC 2 collectors edition is a classic. Dude is narrating all his songs, wish he talked about the cut tracks though. Crazy to know dirty New Yorker was made for return of the mac.

:ohhh: I don't think I've ever heard a 2nd disc with commentary.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Brehs, is the Y.B.E. Remix with Havoc and Bars-N-Hooks the most pro-black rap song ever? :ohlawd: I'm listening for the first time in years. They shouted our Karl Kani, Don Diva, Ruff Ryder's, Rocafella, Dr. York, etc. I wanted to make a mix with songs like this and Rozay's Buy Back the Block, but I can't recall too many other songs on this vibe.

Last edited: