Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
NOT TRUE,

pallbearers-wheel-casket-containing-rap-star-biggie-smalls-to-hearse-picture-id51655633
OK. Must have got it mixed up cause the hearse drove though BK which drew huge crowds.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Made a thread about it a while back concerning his Last Album
Where do you rank Prodigy's Hegelian Dialectic compared to his solo albums?

This is my ranking:

1. H.N.I.C
2. Return of the Mac
3. H.N.I.C 2
4. Hegelian Dialectic (the book of revelation)
5. Albert Einstein

6. Young Rolling Stonerz
7. Product of the 80's
8. Bumpy Johnson
9. H.N.I.C 3

The bold albums switch. One day I feel Albert Einstein is better the other day I say Hegelian Dialectic is better
Never heard young rolling stoners

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I can't believe it's a week already. I can't believe dude is gone, period. I remember like yesterday when Peer Pressure dropped and how Mobb Deep reminded me of the bullies in my Junior High School (when living in the states). When I read P's autobiography and he mentioned the stuff him and Hav did in school it felt so familiar cos there was a group of bullies in my school that used to do the exact same shyt....and I lived in Queens at the time too.

Been listening to them since '93 and was amazed they lasted this long, cos there were so many local hardcore hip hop groups at that time, I never expected to still see them around after that. The fact they lasted until 2017 is amazing.

A celebrity death hasn't hit me hard since Michael Jackson. RIP Prodigy.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I can't believe it's a week already. I can't believe dude is gone, period. I remember like yesterday when Peer Pressure dropped and how Mobb Deep reminded me of the bullies in my Junior High School (when living in the states). When I read P's autobiography and he mentioned the stuff him and Hav did in school it felt so familiar cos there was a group of bullies in my school that used to do the exact same shyt....and I lived in Queens at the time too.

Been listening to them since '93 and was amazed they lasted this long, cos there were so many local hardcore hip hop groups at that time, I never expected to still see them around after that. The fact they lasted until 2017 is amazing.

A celebrity death hasn't hit me hard since Michael Jackson. RIP Prodigy.