Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
True. I just remember the Mobb being instrumental to setting that NY street swag NY done lost. Lost Boys, Orginal Gun Clappaz, RR, etc in that era. "for every rhyme I write its 25 to life" being my top 3 all time best lyrics, next to "it ain't where you from its where you at..." RIP big homie
We lost that street swag once every NY rapper tried to sound like they are from Atlanta. It is crazy we had a good run from the 90s to the late 2000s. I put my hope on Dave East but we will see.

I was a youngin in the 90s but my cousins were teenagers. They used to baby sit me and my little brother. I remember them playing Bootcamp Clik, Wutang,Mobb Deep,CNN. shyt thanks to them I was exposed to those type of music. Man I spoke to a few of them a week ago and many of them felt they lost a friend. One cried for days. Prodigy touched people that grew up in that era.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
We lost that street swag once every NY rapper tried to sound like they are from Atlanta. It is crazy we had a good run from the 90s to the late 2000s. I put my hope on Dave East but we will see.

I was a youngin in the 90s but my cousins were teenagers. They used to baby sit me and my little brother. I remember them playing Bootcamp Clik, Wutang,Mobb Deep,CNN. shyt thanks to them I was exposed to those type of music. Man I spoke to a few of them a week ago and many of them felt they lost a friend. One cried for days. Prodigy touched people that grew up in that era.
Its sad to see. This isn't NY but we're only a few hours away so yall hip hop was our hip hop. I used to have a little rap group and one of my homeboys got his whole style from P. Moms copped me that Infamous album for my 8th grade graduation and it was a wrap since