Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Meaning no disrespect by posting this and dont intend this to be funny. I apologize if this offends anybody religious or not. I'm an atheist and all so this doesn't offend me one bit but this shyt has me cracking up. P was an unintentional comedian on the low. That's one thing about him. He gave no fukks even when his own words came back or could have been against him like now.

We now live in an over sensitive pc culture where people can't even say shyt like that or view points because social media is creating echo chambers. Universities and schools of learning refusing to challenge intellectuals minds to make them think about what prodigy said because that verse was real. Just like when he said on "you can never feel my pain". Hospital emergency treat me like a fiend, i wish i died, sometimes i wish a fukker od'ed, Calling god for help, only to find that all by my goddamn self. That's real.

Last edited:

Viva

Pro
Daps
I've read every just about every post in this thread. I've been listening to Mobb Deep since I was like 12, not always constantly or anything but their music has pretty much always been in rotation even if it was every few months or so.

My favorite part of the thread has been you all talking about memories of their music:

For me one of the things that sticks out:

Every winter when it gets snowy gross and grimey my friend and I who talk about music all the time refer to it as "Mobb Deep weather" and I find myself listening to their music a bunch. They really transcended music even in weird ways like that and I've really enjoyed reading everyone in here's relation to Prodigy in these ways. I'm sad for P and his family and loved ones but I'm happy in that I think a lot of us realize he will legit live forever through his music and how it impacts us. A real testament to him as an MC and person.

Rest In Peace.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota

Meaning no disrespect by posting this and dont intend this to be funny. I apologize if this offends anybody religious or not. I'm an atheist and all so this doesn't offend me one bit but this shyt has me cracking up. P was an unintentional comedian on the low. That's one thing about him. He gave no fukks even when his own words came back or could have been against him like now.

We now live in an over sensitive pc culture where people can't even say shyt like that or view points because social media is creating echo chambers. Universities and schools of learning refusing to challenge intellectuals minds to make them think about what prodigy said because that verse was real. Just like when he said on "you can never feel my pain". Hospital emergency treat me like a fiend, i wish i died, sometimes i wish a fukker od'ed, Calling god for help, only to find that all by my goddamn self. That's real.

Him putting out "with out you" pretty much apologized for what he said in that song

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
fukk what Saigon said if he said anything...we all seen him run like a fukkin coward
I believe they squashed that and he admitted to be really fukked up by prodigy's death.

A lot of people we grew up with who beefed with him squashed that shyt. Red man, Keith Murray, Tru life etc etc