Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Still pisses me off how nikkas tried to diss the Blood Money album just because it was a GUnit album. That shyt was a 00's classic

Let's not get so overwhelmed with emotions that we start exaggerating things

Blood money was average by Mobb Deep standards. Had nothing to do with 50 Cent or G Unit

2005s Free Agents was harder

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Blood money was average by Mobb Deep standards. Had nothing to do with 50 Cent or G Unit

Nah, the g unit shyt drowned out the mobb sound on that album. It still had some dope cuts and the 50 features were actually pretty good, but it doesn't sound like Mobb Deep.

The other Mobb albums and P solos all carry a certain feel that was missing on that joint

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

I loved that album. Always did. It was something different but still the same. Nikkas always wanting the same shyt over and over.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I loved that album. Always did. It was something different but still the same. Nikkas always wanting the same shyt over and over.

You loved it

Cool.. that's all that matters

The majority of us it felt weird and it had nothing to do with 50.. it's easily their worst album in my opinion and it's average (not trash)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
DDN4nKlXkAACe5B.jpg

People can be so insensitive sometimes especially on social media. "Why didn't they perform, where's Quiet Storm". The man died 5 days ago, clearly Hav is still in mourning, The last thing they are thinking about is performing. When MJ died, Janet came to the BET awards and gave a statement. People did the same thing then, "Why isn't she doing Scream".

Can we understand that Life is much more important than some last minute performance or your personal entertainment? Let them mourn. Yes everyone would of loved to hear "Quiet Storm" but this isn't the time. Hav just lost his brother that he's been with almost 3 decades. Also shout to K Dot for turning his speech to a Prodigy tribute. I feel horrible for Hav, He's going to have to find a way to keep pushing and keep Mobb's legacy going.

f3fcf85a_mobb-kim.jpeg

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Maybe it's because I loved the GUnit sound too. They tried something different and it was hot. Cats tried to play amerikkas nightmare and that's my shyt too.

Americas nightmare was so dope. That album has some off mobbs best post 90s music. And the g unit album was great. i was a g unit stan so to hear mobb on g unit wave was awesome