Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
One thing I really respected about P is how he handled himself when Hav was slandering and shytting on him. He carried himself in public like a G. Kept quiet, didn't talk bad about his musical partner and kept it moving until Hav finally realized his wrongs. People don't give him enough credit for that. Especially in this era of rappers acting like children in public/social media.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
One thing I really respected about P is how he handled himself when Hav was slandering and shytting on him. He carried himself in public like a G. Kept quiet, didn't talk bad about his musical partner and kept it moving until Hav finally realized his wrongs. People don't give him enough credit for that. Especially in this era of rappers acting like children in public/social media.

He did hit Havoc one time just to show him what's up. :wow:

Hav always finding new ways to bring P to another level lyrically :mjcry:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Any of y'all have The Infamous Archives from 2007? If so, were all those unreleased song? I have almost every Mobb Deep release other than that one, The Safe Is Cracked, and Havoc's Hidden. Files, and for years I wished I would have grabbed it when I saw it at Best Buy once

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Why was Havoc spazing again?