Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Listened to Hell On Earth last night back-to-back (God bless repeat all).... Damn man nobody can't say that P wasn't top tier. A lot of us on here have been saying this since SOHH days but c'mon man listen to this nikka rap :mjcry:

i put that in my changer yesterday..ive always preferred infamous over it...but gotdamn that was some near flawless rhyming on HOE

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
I been listening to Shook Ones and Quiet Storm every week the past year. Mobb Deep been on my mind for a minute so I dont feel like I forgot about Prodigy or overlooked the nikkas music. Prodigy had mad rec in the streets and was never disrespected in Queens. RIP to the great MC. Mobb Deep was an integral part of the New York Hip Hop scene of the 90s.
Yeah feel like I have always kept the mobb or P himself playing year around. I was bumping return of the mac heavy the past two months

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
can someone post the rap city freestyle prodigy did where he spit the first verse of Return of The Mack (New York S***)

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
yo....i been lookin for this song for years but couldn't put my finger on what the name of it was...i was losin my mind....tryin to hum a fukked up version of the instrumental to my homies only to have them laugh and call me crazy....

and it wasn't even the mobb version i was lookin for...Juelz and JR Writer spit a free to this beat but i couldn't remember the name until today..

AAAAAAND that took me back to my '03 mixtape days cuz i forgot Banks spit to this beat also...

long live M O B B.....:blessed:

Wayne and spitta also blessed that beat on Alchemist shyt

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
i put that in my changer yesterday..ive always preferred infamous over it...but gotdamn that was some near flawless rhyming on HOE
Same here breh... was always an Infamous guy... but P on Hell On Earth was truly some advanced shyt. Not even saying this cause the man passed... been sayin this. He was in a league of very very few by Hell On Earth.

You know the man was snapping on HOE when most of the people you talk to have a different favorite P verse on the album... and each choice is unquestionably fire on some verse of the year shyt :scust:

R.I.P. one of the greatest to do it.