Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

H.S.

All Star
Daps
No lie, a Mobb deep movie would probably blow the Big and Pac movies out the water, i feel like with the right director, this sh*t can surprise people

No disrespect to Big and Pac, but I find Mobb's story a lot more interesting in general. I've been thinking about how dope a Mobb biopic could be since I first read Prodigy's autobiography.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Not if they try to cover everything in Mobb's history. Do it like 8 Mile and tell one specific story. Maybe Juvenile Hell flopping to Infamous? Maybe P's time prior to being locked up?
Maybe Hav and P linking up as Kids making demos?

I could see them covering a lot of ground if they did a mini series like the New Edition flick.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my favorite group believe it or not when they had Juvenile Hell, but at the time not many outside of NY knew who they were....then Shook Ones/Imfamous :whoo:

HNIC was dope

just truly one of the GOATS and pioneers.

cant put in to words how much Mobb's music meant and means to me. I dread getting on the net sometimes because I dont want to hear news like this....but RIP to a true legend.

:salute:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
But there is three...:jbhmm:

White Lines (mixtape original without Havoc)
Quiet Storm w/Havoc
Quiet Storm Remix w Kim

White Lines will always get the nod

Alright if we're gonna choose from these I pick the original Mastered Quiet Storm. But there isn't a full version of that one unfortunately

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Not if they try to cover everything in Mobb's history. Do it like 8 Mile and tell one specific story. Maybe Juvenile Hell flopping to Infamous? Maybe P's time prior to being locked up?
Maybe Hav and P linking up as Kids making demos?

Tell his Cleaning up story From Hell on Earth to HNIC. That would be EPIC